5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!
Published 14 days ago by H. Toney

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller buys and ships item from Walmart
Published 7 months ago by MargieZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller buys and ships item from Walmart, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Collapsible Storage Trunk (Toy)
Item arrived in box from walmart with invoice included. Seller purchased from Walmart for $1 2 . 0 0 and shipped directly to me. As for the actual item, its only worth the twelve dollars from walmart... not what this seller upcharged it for. My 4 year old pulled on the handle and the fabric that the handle is sewn to tore... first day we got it. Once the cardboard walls and lid bend they stay bent because the cardboard is now creased.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, August 8, 2014
was bigger than I thought! When I got it out of the package and set it up, I was actually quite surprised how big it is and it's really a surprising quality. very nice! I filled it half full with all sorts of toys, big, small, you get the idea and had enough room to put a medium tote inside of it filled with legos and could still close the lid and carry it into the other room without a problem (other than I'm short and have a short arm span). I love this! It goes perfectly with my nephew's room theme and is perfect for toys of all types and sizes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and useful item, June 30, 2014
Happy with my purchase. Good size and stores a lot more than I thought. Would definitely recommend item. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but in a good way, June 25, 2014
I thought this would be made of mesh material but it's not. It seems to be made out of thick cardboard with fabric over it. It has held up to a 6 year old and 3 year old always throwing toys in it. My 3yr old did try to sit on top, caught him before he did otherwise he would have broke it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, June 25, 2014
I got this for my son and he loves it! It looks great in his room. It does its job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, June 8, 2014
Package arrived opened but seems to be okay...I am sure the grandson will enjoy it. It is his birthday gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, May 14, 2014
Purchased this for my grandson's room and it's perfect. It's large enough to hold lots of toys minus the bulkiness of his previous wooden toy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, April 8, 2014
This is a great Huge storage box for the price. Its fabric so of course its not as sturdy as wood but it does the job well for me and my 3 year old can't climb on top of it or hurt himself on it like he could wood.

3.0 out of 5 stars Medoicre, March 24, 2014
It's okay. A little flimsy for my taste. Serves the purpose although I hope that it was a bit larger. It is cheaper at Wal-Mart.

2.0 out of 5 stars not sturdy, March 18, 2014
We were sad to see that this toolbox tore after a week. We repaired it, but would not recommend this type of toy box.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›