Dog Whisperer 3 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
1. NuNu and Kane Cesar helps a vicious Chihuahua and a neurotic Great Dane.
2. Opie and Flirt Cesar deals with an aggressive Lab mix and a hyper Chinese Crested.
3. Ruby and Rana Cesar helps a paranoid Vizsla and a frantic Sheltie.
4. Boomer and Josh Cesar deals with a barking Chesapeake Bay Retriever and an aggressive Poodle/Schnauzer mix.
5. Harry and Brooks A German Shepherd mix learns to be less aggressive around bikes and skateboards, and a Swiss Mountain Dog is helped through his obsession with lights.
6. Sueki and Coach A Shih Tzu that won't walk with a leash, and an increasingly aggressive Boxer.
7. Slick and Pepper An aggressive Puli and a territorial Border Collie/Terrier mix.
8. Gus and Ava An energetic Bouvier des Flandres and a twirling Pug/Peke mix.
9. Churchill and Maya Churchill is usually a well-mannered dog, but when he's around other animals he turns into a monster. Meanwhile, the lovable pit bull, Maya, sometimes gets a bit too wrapped up in all operations of the household!
10. Bubba and Garret A spoiled and aggressive Maltese, and a German Shepherd who won't stop chasing his tail.
11. Emily A Pit Bull who is very aggressive towards other dogs.
12. Hank and Paris A demanding long-haired Chihuahua and a skittish Mastiff.
13. Shep and Sasha Cesar works with an aggressive Lhasa Apso and a hyper German Shepherd.
14. Jake and King A dog-aggressive Shepherd/Lab mix, and a Rottweiler who pulls at his leash.
15. Scrawny and Lola A possessive Yorkshire Terrier and an excitable Dalmatian.
16. Alice and J Cesar comes to the rescue of a lovable beagle that nonetheless terrorized an entire neighborhood. Then, Cesar helps depressed and aggressive Alice find inner peace.
17. Caper and Julius A manic miniature pinscher and timid pit bull.
18. Bella and Jordan An aggressive border collie and a bulldog who, when leashed, attacks objects.
19. Sunshine and Teddy An aggressive yellow Labrador and a Doberman with separation anxiety.
20. Pepsi and Goldie An aggressive and overly protective German Shepherd and a Brittany Spaniel who is very aggressive towards other female dogs.
21. Nicki A rescued Rottweiler is aggressive towards other dogs.
22. Percy and Justice A West Highland Terrier who chews up the mail, and an aggressive and hyper American Pit Bull.
23. Buddy and Stewart A Chow/Retriver mix who barks constantly, and a hyper Beagle/American Coonhound mix who is afraid of water.
24. Lucy and Lizzie A food-aggressive Dalmatian and a Red Tick Elizabethan Beagle who runs obsessively and has a fear of garbage trucks.
25. Daisy and Sophie A hyper yellow Labrador and a Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix who doesn't like horses.
26. Boyfriend and Alfie A herding mix can't stand his owner's new boyfriend and an English Bulldog who is defensive towards visitors.
The insight into my dogs mind has been a real game changer. The techniques he teaches are making us better dog owners. Thank you!Published 16 days ago by Michelle Haynes
fun to watch , learned allot of useful information ,worth watchingPublished 1 month ago by Anthony Molinaro
He approach work with humans too. Try it (except the collar parts maybe?).Published 4 months ago by Squirrel!