5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Item arrived sooner than I expected. My mom tried it first and I saw the great results so I ordered it myself. I love it, my hair is afro style texture and it makes my hair soft and shiny. I saw the growth in my Mom's hair and I'm sure mine is sure to come soon.
Published 19 months ago by Fabienne Jean

2.0 out of 5 stars Runny Oil
Paying the amount I paid for this Hair Product was too much for Hair Oil that was very runny oil
Published 7 months ago by Gwendolyn Kelley

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 9, 2012
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
A must have if you have damage, and thinning hair. It did wonders for my edges and my hair is back to being fuller and healthy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Good You Should Try It, April 17, 2013
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
i had gotten this product cause my hair was damage and breaking. two-three weeks later my hair didnt have damages anymore it brings the shine in my hair. i would consider people to get this product if you want longer good health hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Love nicky's organic hair grease, April 26, 2014
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
My name is Fransline Marcelin I been using Nickysorganic hair grease for a year now. My hair was falling out, I had so many split ends, and my hair was always so dry so About a year ago I decided to go Natural to strengthen my hair back the way it was before perm. I was listening on the radio and I heard about this product then I decided to order this product. At first I had very hard time ordering it but once I did get them I started using it and I started seeing the difference in my hair texture with in weeks. I even have my mom on this natural hair journey.we both love the hair grease.when I apply to my hair its not too greasy,no bad odor,it fits right in my hair. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazng, February 17, 2012
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
This is a very effective product. Unbelieveable and outstandng. Completely amazing. The best hair product out there. definetaly recommended for everybody. with all dfferent har types. Have fun!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Try this great product...., December 13, 2012
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
I purchased this product for my mom who had been experiencing hair loss/damage since about 2011. She had been a devoted listener to: "Radyo Pa Nou" & happened to hear Ms. Nicky talk about this great product. So, after about two months, my mom began to notice that her hair looked drastically different. The portion of her hair that was damaged began to re-grow; even her hairstylist was shocked about her progress. My mom is very appreciative & thankful to Ms. Nicky for creating this exceptional hair solution. Needless to say, she will be buying more Nicky's Organic Products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 26, 2014
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
This product works like magic. My hair was shading so much,but when I started using this product the back of my hair started to regrow again. Thank Mrs. Nicky for making this amazing products. God bless you!!!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hair product ever in the market for any type of hair!, April 12, 2013
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
I've been using this wonderful product for almost a year now and I can tell you it works. My hair is much stronger now and full, no more breakage. It is a blessing to find a product like that, especially it's organic. I'm all organic, trust me you are going to love it give it a try; Thank you Nickysorganichairgrow and the CEO Marie. Keep doing the good work, God bless you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat Hair Care Products!, April 28, 2014
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
I buy this, along with the Mask and Shampoo/Conditioner, for my lovely Godmother Jeanette. She raves about how great a satisfaction she gets from using these products. The reaction that I get from her is so positive that on my next purchase I will double up- one for Jeanette and one for Violette, the beautiful and wonderful wife. I give these products 'a thumb up'.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!☺☺☺, June 16, 2014
This review is from: NickysOrganicHairGrow (Misc.)
This product is amazing. It arrived on time, and it's great. My hair was never short, but instead of growing it was shedding. When I first got the product, It lasted for a month and a half. I'm telling you this product work. My hair started to grow. Also it make your hair strong and healthy. You need to buy this product because you won't regret it.