Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 8, 2015
After reading all the reviews people mentioned the zipper breaking on them. I thought I would take a chance and with the luck on my side, I wouldn't get a defected item. Specially since these reviews were posted months ago, I thought they would fix the issue. Unfortunately, the product I got was defected, the zipper is broken.
review image review image
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2014
I have been looking for a rolling laptop bag/briefcase for 2 years now. They are never big enough or cute enough or good enough quality for me. I wanted something classy enough for work but still cutesy for me! When I saw this bag online, I fell in love with the design and even though I tried to get an idea of size by measuring, it was still hard to really tell if it would be big enough for all my stuff that I need to cart around for work all the time.

The bag totally exceeded by expectations! It is nice and big and it fits two bags worth of stuff into one. I can now get my laptop, mouse, and cord in it (though the laptop doesn't fit in the laptop part). I use the laptop slot for my file folders which fit perfectly! When I first got it and found that my laptop didn't fit into the pouch, I was really bummed but it has actually turned out great. I am able to put all my file folders into the pouch area, my laptop right in front of it, my planner in front of my laptop along with my thick notebook and the mouse, cord and more. I am continuously amazed at all the stuff I can fit into it! Then I pull out the handle and hang my purse around the front of the bag and I am able to walk around without carrying anything in my arms. It's AMAZING!

I can pull everything in or on this one bag and it's so pretty. I am getting compliments on it left and right! The quality is excellent.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bag!
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2014
This is absolutely darling! I received lots of unsolicited compliments from strangers at the airport. I even overheard of the stewardesses telling a coworker that she wished she had a bag like it. I have a small laptop, so there was no problem fitting it into the compartment. I prefer to put my carry-on under the seat in front of me so I have quick access to my Kindle or laptop.

One leg of my flight was on a 737-900 and it would not fit under the seat so I had to put it in the overhead compartment; the other leg was on a little CRJ-200 and I was able to squeeze it under the seat in front of me (it would never have fit in the overhead compartment even if I wanted to put it there).

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the wheels and the extendable handle. Every once and a while, if I was walking and I pulled it just the slightest bit off center, it would just spin sideways and I would have to stop and readjust it straight. After awhile I figured out how to be careful and accommodate so that this wouldn't happen as often. The extendable handle, does not stay fully extended while the bag is sitting stationary, it plops down to the second notch. These are just little things, but it would have been nice if they would have invested a little more in the mechanics for a designer bag.
on April 30, 2014
I would have given this product a 5 star if the description noted that the padded laptop case is for a smaller laptop than the 17" one I bought it for. Even though it fits in the bag, it isn't in the padded pocket. I wish it had more compartmental pockets for small things like smaller tablets, calendars, etc. However it does have one zippered side pocket in front interior that I put my pens, cards and smaller things, the other pocket is big enough to hold folders. I put my 17" laptop in the main section of this bag and it isn't padded. So I have to buy a padded bag to protect it. Now the positive things I like. It is functional, It houses my laptop and the cords. It is easy for my to pick up if I have to go up stairs. It is convenient way to carry my laptop to my functions and I get a lot of compliments on it, asking me where I purchased it. I wanted a bag that did not look so masculine and this is the bag. In the future for overnight travel, This bag will be the one I take.
on August 22, 2014
I just love this very convenient, utterly unique, rolling laptop briefcase. My 15" laptop just fits, so I don't know if a 16" would actually fit. But as other folks have stated, you can use the rather large area in front of the laptop pocket instead. This bag has much more interior space than I expected, which is fabulous!!! I can really load it up with files, laptop equipment, etc. I'm not sure why other folks were concerned about the zipper length and quality. The zipper has to be long because the bag opens so wide! The quality seems fine to me. It rolls very smoothly too. For the price, quality, and FUN factor, this was a GREAT PURCHASE!!!
on September 2, 2014
Love, love, love this bag! It shipped super fast. It holds all my work gear, files, calculator, lunch bag, purse, water bottle, and anything else I need to throw in for the day. I love not having to carry over sized bags on my shoulders, it really saves my back. And I love having something you don't see every day. Very stylish! I'm not sure this would fit under a seat on a plane, but definitely would be fine for a carry on bag. I have a large older laptop that does not fit in the notepad section, but all my files and other things fit there perfectly. When I buy a new laptop I will find a smaller one and then it will fit so I'm not concerned about that. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to step up their style whether it be for work or travel!
on September 8, 2015
I have used this bag to take my school stuff from my car to the building. I have used it exactly 24 times and the back edges have worn thru. Since I ordered it at the end of last school year (March 2015) I didn't start using it until school started this year. Functionally it is great, but last week I noticed the rear corners had worn through and were frayed. Since I have owned it for more than 90 days it is no longer eligible for return or refund. :( I expected better quality for the cost. There isn't anyway to contact seller either.
review image review image
on August 1, 2015
I do not recommend this product. The zipper does not close securely because it is not stitched all the way at each end. It also had a petroleum odor for several days. I would not use it for clothes because I am not sure that they will not pick up the odor. The handles get in the way. I expected better quality for the price. I travel a lot for business and this is okay for toiletries because it holds quite a bit but it was not worth the price and I am not sure I would order another one of the Nicole Lee products because of the quality of this product.
on September 8, 2014
About the only thing good about this tote is, it's different from everyone else's. The handle is not very sturdy, my laptop barely fits in the sleeve, there is very little storage inside the tote, the zipper is already pulling away from the seams, and the piping along the bottom of the tote is already wearing because it doesn't have feet on the front. It would be a nice tote for a short get away but not for an everyday college student like myself who has books and supplies to carry. Wish I had kept looking and not worried so much about style.
on March 30, 2015
Purchased as a gift. Its beautiful and perfect size for mobile office; files -laptop - lunch even a handbag .HOWEVER the zipper was not smooth the teeth separated in spots - when it arrived and was empty. I thought with use it would be fine because i moved it a few times back n forth and the teeth closed.
The person i gave it to loved the look and size but the zipper again had gaps and she had to play with it to close it. When i found out it was past the 30 day return .
So i would NOT RECOMMEND NOR RE PURCHASE