Most helpful critical review
76 of 84 people found the following review helpful
on November 20, 2011
I don't know how this stacks up against the Keurig brand drawer but I would hope for the price difference that it is a little more sturdy.
- We have a B70 and it barely fits on this from front to back.
- The whole drawer unit itself does not lay flat with the machine on straight, so I turned the machine diagonally so that it would not wobble.
- The drawer does not open smoothly at all, it is very rough and is probably scraping paint off the bottom of the drawer. I'm hoping after it has been used a million times this will improve.
- If you try pushing the thing on the counter the little white rubber feet come out. I'm glad I did it before I lifted the machine onto it because I would not have been happy to dump my new coffee toy over.
- I feel like it could be a lot sturdier since it is meant to hold a $100+ coffee maker on it.
There are a couple pros though, that earned the 3 stars:
- It does hold 36 k cups. I read reviews on other products that don't actually hold the number of cups that it claims. At least this one really does.
- The black color matches the machine nicely.
- It gets those bulky boxes of k cups off of the counter. I still have partial boxes to stow somewhere (since I wanted more than 2 varieties in the drawer) but at least I don't have to keep them handy.
All in all I would not buy it again and still might return it. It was cheaper than the other drawers I was finding but I feel like I got what I paid for. Sometimes it's worth a few more dollars to get something a little better.