5.0 out of 5 stars More Uses Than Baking
I'm not using this rack for baking. I'm using it as a kitchen organizer, stacking cans and such on the three racks.

Published on March 11, 2009 by T. Coleman

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to store, came bent and with paint scratched off.
I am very disappointed with this. Collapsed, it is 2 feet long. Which may not seem long, but I needed to put in on it's side longest end down to fit in the cupboard where my cookie sheets are stored(the cookie sheets all fit standing up on the short end). Assembled it is 11.5 inches tall. It came bent on one of the bottom rungs. The black paint (yes the "non-stick...
Published on October 7, 2009 by Nicole Marie Buehner

5.0 out of 5 stars More Uses Than Baking, March 11, 2009
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)

I took a chance ordering this, not knowing whether it would be sturdy enough to serve this purpose; but when I saw it with supports on all four corners, something the photo doesn't (and should) show, I was tickled. This thing holds everything I put on it.

Addendum: Since writing this I got another. Both are holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Nifty product - hang on to your set up instructions, August 18, 2009
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
I have limited counter space in my apartment, but I do enjoy baking so this collapsible space saving item is appreciated. It is well made and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for cooling racks. Just a note for those of us not so mechanically inclined - save the instructions for the different ways you can fold and use this rack. Unless you use it frequently and in the different arrangements it can be made into - you may find yourself having to take time to 're-learn' this each time you use it (like I did!)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS RACK!!!, November 25, 2009
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
I've had this rack for over 8 years and can't believe I finally found it again!!! I LOVE THIS RACK!! It's very convenient. It doesn't fall apart or slide apart when I am putting cookie sheets and pies on it. It is very sturdy and collapses into a very flat format to make it easy to store. At first, the folding part is hard but once you do it a couple of times, it's ez. I HIGHLY recommend this rack to anyone who cooks and bakes more than one item at a time!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, November 19, 2009
Hadley (saint louis missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
I bake large quanities of cookies and cakes,so this is really a space saver.It took a few minutes to fiqure out how to put it tgether,but its no problem now that i have use it a bunch. My friends all want one,and it takes up very little room so i just leave it up and put my coookie jar ect on it when i am not using it.I like this it is well make so i am not worried about a weight issue. I am considering buying a second one for the holiday season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 15, 2008
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
Love this rack! I bake a lot and have a small kitchen. This rack held 20 mini loaves of bread until I could wrap them. Also held about 4 dozen small cookies. It cooled more efficiently than I could bake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rack!, May 28, 2010
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
My Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack arrived from Amazon super-fast and in pristine sealed condition. The directions say it has three different configurations you can use as well as collapse flat for storage. I use the configuration shown it the photo and probably won't ever bother trying the different configurations. It is very sturdy and held my cookie sheets well and my cooling cookies. I can't think of anything criticism for Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Product, April 16, 2009
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
This product is very effective at its intended function. It saves space and works well with cookies, breads, pizzas, etc... Additionally, it is built sturdy enough to hold full casserole dishes and baking pans. It is easy to clean. Only time will tell if it holds up well to frequent use, but it appears to be well made. It is a bit pricey, but if it provides many years of service then it is well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy and great for small spaces, November 10, 2010
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
When I bake, I tend to bake large quantities at a time and don't necessarily have the space to layout numerous cooling racks. This rack has nicely spaced tiers that take up very little space in your kitchen. And when I'm not baking, I keep it out on the counter and store canned foods, fruit and other kitchen items that I can't fit into the pantry. It's very sturdy and folds down nicely for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Dennis Maher (CHANUTE, KANSAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
Wonderful addition to the kitchen when making cookies or cupcakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Nifty Home Products Triple-Tier Cooling Rack (Kitchen)
I really like this rack. We're limited on counter space & with this rack, I can keep bread, tortillas, rolls, etc., on the counter without it taking up the whole counter! Very nice & sturdy!