5.0 out of 5 stars Read this after reading some bad reviews..
Published on July 25, 2010 by Avid Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read
Good story. Touching and sexy. The men were what every woman looks for....Protective, loving, hot. Just the right amount of romance.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this after reading some bad reviews.., July 25, 2010
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I started this book hoping it would not be unbeleavable. I read a bad review on it but the good ones out numbered it. Mason is the guy most people had issues with, people saying he was a jerk. Mason turned out to be an alpha male type one who is struggling with his feelings for another man. I loved the book I find there is something about alpha males that is more attractive than any other type of man. Mason struggles with his feelings and the other two are accepting of the type of person he is. I liked the plot of the book too, it actually HAD a plot not just alot of awesome sex scenes(it had a lot of awesome sex scenes though). Im not great at writing these and I hope I didnt hop from one subject to another. Read this book it's good, I thought it was beleavable and the story flowed smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Menage Mystery with Depth!, January 10, 2010
Jill Rood "JillO" (Temperance, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow, what a great read!! This is a full novel and not just a few hot sex scenes(although there are plenty of those too.) The characters are fully developed and share an amazing chemistry and back story. Did I mention the sex between these three is smoking?! The mystery elements are engaging and the action really grabs you. Honestly one of the best menage books I've read in a long time. My only warning is if you don't like M/M sex then this may not be the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Erotic Suspense, July 29, 2010
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was pleasantly surprised -- I was expecting a short read for the price but this is a full length book. The story is well written, the characters are fully developed. The sex scenes are beautifully written and intense (and include m/m, m/f, m/f/m). There were some nice twists and turns in the plot... definitely a good read, and well worth reading more than once... (that's the true test of a book for me).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good menage, July 5, 2010
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read menage/ erotica fairly regularly. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I put too much weight in to the one bad review...and it turned out I really enjoyed the book. I didn't feel anything was in bad taste, and it was all rather plausable. It was long enough to give a good amount of story with the steamy sex scenes. There was romance, a little Dom/sub. tension, and great menage with f/m/m, or f/m, or m/m. The only reason this is a 4, not a 5 star review is because I have read so many, I tend to compare stories. This hasn't quite reached some of my favorites such as Love Slave for Two...but it was well done, and very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Author for me, went straight to my auto buy, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Night is Darkest, it takes a really good book for me to say that. Reading about committed menages, BDSM and m/m are fairly new to me and so unless it's written well I still get that kinda ick feeling. I didn't get that "ick" feeling at all with NID and the scene where Lacey took them both at once for the first time was moving, as was the scene where Ty was able to love Mason for the 1st time.

This is a very touching book, and yes it is a book, it has sex, angst, mystery and love.

I stayed up until 3:30 am just to read it, I couldn't put it down.

I don't understand the bad reviews it has gotten, some of the stuff stated was so untrue I have to think it is someone who didn't read the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Hearts from The Romance Studio!, April 8, 2010
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a roller coaster ride of a story from start to finish. Though Rob's murder is heart-wrenching for all three of the main characters, their need to comfort each other allows them to finally be open about their mutual desire. The murder plot and the threat to Lacey helps force all three of them together so they have to face their feelings. The depth of feeling between Lacey, Mason, and Tyler is evident in all of their encounters. All of the sex is extremely hot and sensual, but also full of tenderness that shows just how much they love each other.

Each of these characters is fantastically written. The readers can feel the pain of loss they go through at the opening of the story and then the joy of discovering each other as it moves forward. Lacey is a very strong woman, and she needs to be in order to handle her two strong men. Both Mason and Tyler are very tough males who are willing to do whatever is necessary to protect those they love, including each other. While all three of them are great characters on their own, they are even better when together because they all compliment each other.

Jayne Rylon has written a wonderful story with a number of twists that only make the ending that much more satisfying. Everything about it will draw readers in and keep them turning the pages until the very end. - Karin

5.0 out of 5 stars Night is Darkest (Men in Blue) by Jayne Rylon, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
At some point you have to give in to your desires and this three finally give in, all the way around. And caught the bad person never saw that one coming who it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steam that Doesn't Fog the Story, November 15, 2013
Z (Pittsburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really like a steamy romance, but what I liked best about this book was that it also included a riveting, believable storyline. The feelings the characters have for each other is believable because the author does a fantastic job with their backstory. If you enjoy eroticism but bemoan the literary lack, then this book is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars (Men in Blue) Night is Darkest, October 12, 2013
This review is from: Night is Darkest (Men in Blue Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Great story. Lot of tragedy. Lots of love between 3 people. Looks like they can make it with honesty on their side.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, August 13, 2013