Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 1, 2000
I love this album...at least it was in album form the first time I bought it. His songs are so multi-level and catchy. It reminds me of childhood, yet I gain new things from it now that I'm an adult. If you've heard it before, take a trip down memory lane. If not, buy it now and enjoy every minute!
on March 19, 1999
I had listened to this albumn a dozen times before I realized that there was no lead guitar. This is a tremendous albumn, very jazzy and it moves. The piano in "Cancer" is simply one of the best piano solos that I have ever heard.
on June 28, 2001
This album is so innovative and moving. It still sounds fresh to this day with one finely crafted song after another from start to finish. This is Joe at his creative peak and his songwriting at it's peak form. Simply put, Brilliant!
on May 25, 1999
This concept album is probably Jackson's finest work, with its jazzy layerings and hit songs. "A Slow Song" may be a bit long, but for the most part it's fun to hear what happens next.
on November 19, 2013
Classy, wry-yet-heartfelt. Pristine production. Jackson's songwriting and musical craft shine, shimmer and move without any ragged edges. Adroit without smug... A winner of my ear and heart.
on September 13, 2013
While the songs are complicated and not always upbeat in their lyrics, Joe Jackson's smooth style and fond memories of my life when these songs came on the radio make it a personal 5-star.
on April 21, 2013
like it have it on vinyl . have not thought this album in a long time then heard cancer again.
got the cd not sure how to use the auto rip but will find out
on January 15, 2013
I never did own this album in high school but I adore several tracks on it. Now that I have it and have listen to the whole album, IT'S GREAT!!!
on December 22, 2013
The piano stylings of Joe Jackson with great lyrics. I used to have the cassette tape and now added it to my CD and digital collection.
on December 23, 2012
I own the vinyl. This was cheaper than buying MP3s individually, and much higher quality (and less work) than converting.