5.0 out of 5 stars A great mini gift!
And excelent mini book. My child loves it!!! Very colorfull and easy to read. Im looking more mini books like this one
Published 19 months ago by VGAL

My daughter loves Pocoyo right now so I had to get her this book. The story is ok but it's not my daughters favorite. She prefers other books over this one.
Published 2 months ago by Mrs.C

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mini gift!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Pocoyo (Pocoyo) (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars And his face absolutely lights up with happiness when Pocoyo falls asleep at the end, July 18, 2014
My almost 2 year old is obsessed with this book. He points out certain items that are in the book with glee. And his face absolutely lights up with happiness when Pocoyo falls asleep at the end. I'd imagine it makes going to sleep at night time easier for him as he usually puts himself to sleep within 20-30 minutes every night and never puts up any sort of bedtime fight.

3.0 out of 5 stars The story is ok but it's not my daughters favorite. She prefers other books over this one, July 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, June 22, 2014
Tanspot (Jersey City, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Very cute little book. Its a small book...but its nice to have. Pictures are just as cute as the TV show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book - wish it came in Spanish, June 12, 2014
Orphynanni (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very cute and simple bedtime book that stars both Pocoyo and Pato. Basically, it's bedtime and Pato is tired, but Pocoyo is not. Instead, Pocoyo plays and makes lots of noise before finally passing out. The end. Of course, my 1.5 year old LOVES this book and wants it read to him at least 6 times in a row, so it's definitely a winner in our household. Just wish it came in Spanish too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocoyo is a favorite, May 15, 2014
I gave this book a five star rating because it did exactly what it was supposed to do.....make my son happy. He recognizes all the character and attempts to read the story to me. The story is simple and to the point. I would recommend this for any mom that needs a short story to help put their child to bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, May 4, 2014
I bought this book as a gift, it is not as large as I expected, but the images of the book are of good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book!, April 10, 2014
JAU (Huntersville, NC) - See all my reviews
My daughter is a Pocoyo fanatic so we had to get her this book for her 2nd birthday. She loves it and chooses it to read every night before bed! Cute little story that my husband said is based on one of the episodes. Daughter loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-year-old loves this book, April 5, 2014
My son loves Pocoyo. I also bought another set of Pocoyo books, but this one (Good Night, Pocoyo) is definitely the favorite. It's just the right size for little hands to hold it and flip the pages. The pictures are interesting without being too busy. When we opened the box and my son saw what was inside, he said, "Oooh!", picked up this book, plunked down in my lap and started reading it right then and there. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocoyo Board Book, April 2, 2014
my son loved this book! for that reason i rate this product a 5........we read it every night at bedtime, he can't get enough of that book......would definitely recommend.........(:

Good Night, Pocoyo (Pocoyo) (Bright & Early Board Books(TM))
Good Night, Pocoyo (Pocoyo) (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) by Kristen L. Depken (Board book - January 8, 2013)
$4.99 $4.49