5.0 out of 5 stars A great mini gift!
And excelent mini book. My child loves it!!! Very colorfull and easy to read. Im looking more mini books like this one
Published on January 25, 2013 by VGAL

My daughter loves Pocoyo right now so I had to get her this book. The story is ok but it's not my daughters favorite. She prefers other books over this one.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs.C

3.0 out of 5 stars The story is ok but it's not my daughters favorite. She prefers other books over this one, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Good Night, Pocoyo (Pocoyo) (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mini gift!, January 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Our son is a pocoyo fan. He remembers this ..., August 19, 2014
PS2011 (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Our son is a pocoyo fan. He remembers this episode very well and enjoys this book as a bedtime story.

5.0 out of 5 stars My child's favorite book, November 5, 2013
Probably my child's favorite book! We read it multiple times a day and it is a must for our bedtime reading. If your child loves Pocoyo, you need to add this book to your collection. We have them all and it is the cutest and a great way to send them off to sleep. This book also is almost identical to an episode of Pocoyo that comes on tv. When it does come on, she runs to go grab her book. You will not regret purchasing this for your child.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-year-old loves this book, April 5, 2014
My son loves Pocoyo. I also bought another set of Pocoyo books, but this one (Good Night, Pocoyo) is definitely the favorite. It's just the right size for little hands to hold it and flip the pages. The pictures are interesting without being too busy. When we opened the box and my son saw what was inside, he said, "Oooh!", picked up this book, plunked down in my lap and started reading it right then and there. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book - wish it came in Spanish, June 12, 2014
Orphynanni (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very cute and simple bedtime book that stars both Pocoyo and Pato. Basically, it's bedtime and Pato is tired, but Pocoyo is not. Instead, Pocoyo plays and makes lots of noise before finally passing out. The end. Of course, my 1.5 year old LOVES this book and wants it read to him at least 6 times in a row, so it's definitely a winner in our household. Just wish it came in Spanish too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun bedtime story, January 26, 2014
A great, fun bedtime story. My only issue with this book is that there are some inconsistencies in the illustrations. This is not something that bothers me all that much, but to my 3 year old it is something she notices EVERY time we read the book and it's something that has to be discussed. Why is Pocoyo's picture on the foot of his bed on one page but not on the other?

5.0 out of 5 stars And his face absolutely lights up with happiness when Pocoyo falls asleep at the end, July 18, 2014
My almost 2 year old is obsessed with this book. He points out certain items that are in the book with glee. And his face absolutely lights up with happiness when Pocoyo falls asleep at the end. I'd imagine it makes going to sleep at night time easier for him as he usually puts himself to sleep within 20-30 minutes every night and never puts up any sort of bedtime fight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, November 12, 2013
A very cute story about a little boy who helps my little girl go to sleep every night with out fail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., November 24, 2013
Noel H. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
My daughter 4 loves Pocoyo, and this book is just perfect for bed time.

I was not able to find the Spanish version, but we still read it to her in spanish. My boy who's 17 months is following the same path, so the fact that is a hard cover book - means it'll last even for my boy. Pocoyo is just awesome.

Good Night, Pocoyo (Pocoyo) (Bright & Early Board Books(TM))
Good Night, Pocoyo (Pocoyo) (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) by Kristen L. Depken (Board book - January 8, 2013)
$4.99 $3.45