Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 12, 2014
This is a very cute and simple bedtime book that stars both Pocoyo and Pato. Basically, it's bedtime and Pato is tired, but Pocoyo is not. Instead, Pocoyo plays and makes lots of noise before finally passing out. The end. Of course, my 1.5 year old LOVES this book and wants it read to him at least 6 times in a row, so it's definitely a winner in our household. Just wish it came in Spanish too!
on July 18, 2014
My almost 2 year old is obsessed with this book. He points out certain items that are in the book with glee. And his face absolutely lights up with happiness when Pocoyo falls asleep at the end. I'd imagine it makes going to sleep at night time easier for him as he usually puts himself to sleep within 20-30 minutes every night and never puts up any sort of bedtime fight.
on July 12, 2014
My daughter loves Pocoyo right now so I had to get her this book. The story is ok but it's not my daughters favorite. She prefers other books over this one.
on November 24, 2013
My daughter 4 loves Pocoyo, and this book is just perfect for bed time.

I was not able to find the Spanish version, but we still read it to her in spanish. My boy who's 17 months is following the same path, so the fact that is a hard cover book - means it'll last even for my boy. Pocoyo is just awesome.
on January 9, 2015
Won't Pocoyo EVER go to sleep? Doesn't he know it is NOT snack time or train time? Come on Pocoyo!! Pato is so tired. Can't you....oh! When you are 3, sometimes you just don't know when to do things at the right time. Suddenly, the right thing just hits you
on October 20, 2013
The pictures are big and the writings are clearly written, so my son can follow the words while I read to him. The book is very short and concise for a 3 year old, which is great since they want to run around and not sit still. So, this book and its pictures work for us. Thank you!
on January 15, 2014
All three of my grandsons love Pocoyo and are amused by his adventures. They enjoyed this book, but not every night. This is a short and sweet book. I suggest using it in a night reading rotation, like every 6-7 nights.
on May 15, 2014
I gave this book a five star rating because it did exactly what it was supposed to do.....make my son happy. He recognizes all the character and attempts to read the story to me. The story is simple and to the point. I would recommend this for any mom that needs a short story to help put their child to bed.
on January 26, 2014
A great, fun bedtime story. My only issue with this book is that there are some inconsistencies in the illustrations. This is not something that bothers me all that much, but to my 3 year old it is something she notices EVERY time we read the book and it's something that has to be discussed. Why is Pocoyo's picture on the foot of his bed on one page but not on the other?
on March 4, 2013
My little ones both love this book. It is typical bright and fun Pocoyo. They both laugh at Pocoyo keeping poor Pato awake. At the end of the book Pato and Pocoyo are both asleep which makes it a good bedtime read. A note for parents, the book is small and short (much like a toddlers attention span)