World Of Quest 1 Season 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Quest Begins / Not So Great Escape Accompanied by Graer, Prince Nestor fights off the Kalamity Brothers on his way to find Quest. Quest, Nestor and Graer are in search of Gatling who knows the whereabouts of the Dagger of Way when they are captured and thrown in prison.
2. Rock And A Hard Place / Bottom's Up Quest, Nestor, Graer and Gatling find a group of talking rocks at the bottom of a stream that offer to take them to the Dagger of Way. Quest, Nestor, Graer and Gatling find the stone tablet map that points to the Dagger of Way, but it's accidentally…
3. The Hills Are Alive ... With The Sound Of Anna Maht / Where There's A Way Quest, Nestor, Graer and Gatling meet Anna Maht on their way to finding the first of five swords. Nestor hurts Way's feelings when he blames her for leading them off course and into a swamp.
4. Croca-Doodle-Doo / Tournament Of Punishment In order to activate the Fire Sword, our heroes must take on the most fierce monstrous creature The Croca-Doodle-Doo. The search for the Fire Sword leads our heroes to the Tournament of Punishment where the sword is offered as part of the prize to the winner.
5. No Prophet, No Gain / Trial Of Anna Maht Quest, Nestor, Graer, Gatling and Anna help rescue a prophet who's being pursued by soldiers from the kingdom where he fled. Anna Maht is arrested and tried for practicing magic without a license.
6. Death By Mockery / Lanze The Boil In search of finding the secret to activating the Fire Sword, our group must pass through the Crater of Mockery. Quest and the group must pass through a mining town run by Mr. Jim to reach the next sword on their list, Water Sword.
7. Rolling Nestor Gathers No Moss / Mini Quest After Anna accidentally turns Nestor into stone, Quest decides to leave the group, now that the Allegiance Spell is no longer in effect. Quest is accidentally shrunk to one foot high. In order to return to his former fighting state, he must locate a magic…
8. The Fall Of Odyssia Part One / The Fall Of Odyssia Part Two On their way to the next sword, our group must pass through the Path of Sorrow. Quest faces the worst moment of his life when he's given the duty and honor of watching over Baby Nestor.
9. In Search Of The Royal Family / As The Superworm Turns Nestor plans to give up the quest when he believes that he has found his parents. Quest and the group venture into a very dangerous region called the Real Super Great Canyon in search of the Air Sword.
10. Rash To Judgement / Harvest Day On their quest to the next sword, our group must find a map that will guide them. After activating the Air Sword, Nestor orders the group a fun day at the Harvest Day Celebration.
11. Left Holding The Bag / War Of The Griffins Our group finds a bag belonging to a powerful wizard that they're supposed to return and not open. Graer is called to war. He's been made leader of the Griffins and must serve his people.
12. Night Of The Hunter / World Of Carney Lord Spite attempts to draw Quest into a trap when he hires Agon, the Not-So-Nice, a legendary bounty hunter to bring in Graer for a past misdeed. Gatling's true history is revealed when our heroes run into a group of Carneys who raised Gatling as an infant…
13. Search For Power Part One / Search For Power Part Two Lord Spite turns to Deceit for help in stopping our heroes from gaining the final sword in their quest for the Shattersoul Sword. It's up to Quest to rescue Nestor from Lord Spite who plans to activate the final sword, so he can gain the Shattersoul Sword…
14. Search For Deceit / Mystical Tooth Fairy Quest and Nestor search for Deceit in order to find out what happened to the magical swords.Anna asks her tooth fairy friend to help her find the mystical tooth containing the magical swords.
15. Robin Hood Of Odyssia / The Telltale Tale Teller Quest and Nestor run into Graer's estranged sister. Quest and Nestor meet up with a musical telltale tale teller.
16. The Crusades / The Little Troll Down The Lane Nestor is called to leave his quest by a group of Chumps. Nestor learns a lesson in taking one for the team.
17. Mirror Quest / Leaper Island Lord Spite is behind a scheme that splits Quest into Good Quest and Evil Quest. Concerned that Anna is growing too strong, Deceit is behind a plan to convince Anna that she's a Leaper.
18. Musta Been Something Graer Ate / The Great Rutabaga Depression Lord Spite masterminds a plan where Graer swallows tiny Munchers that cause him to eat more than usual. The Rutabaga Famine has spread across Odyssia, destroying life as we know it.
19. There's Something About Gatling / The Tow Every so many years, Gatling loses control of his mechanical devices. Albert is impounded for a parking violation in a town with a population of one.
20. Katrastophic Storm / World Of Water Lord Spite orchestrates an attack against Nestor and friends. Quest and Nestor plunge into an undersea world.
21. Molting Graer / Body Switch Graer loses his power and courage when he begins to molt. Thanks to Lord Spite, Nestor and Quest are forced to switch bodies.
22. Guardian Match / Segue To Eggway Quest and the Guardian meet to settle who will prevail over the swords. When Way loses her powers, Nestor and gang take Way back to her family.
23. Nestor's Birthday / Take A Chance It's Nestor's birthday. After being disappointed by lame gifts from his friends, Anna comes through with the best gift of all. Quest and Nestor find themselves on a strange Odyssian game show with their lives on the line.
24. Witches Of Odyssia / War Of The Vegivours The Shrieks snatch Anna, not because they plan to prosecute her for being a witch, but to celebrate her. Nestor sticks his nose in a Vegivour/Bee conflict and creates a mess of trouble.
25. Bizarro Graer / Unlikely Alliance Lord Spite tries to infiltrate our heroes by capturing Graer and replacing him with a nasty amphibian version of himself. Nestor is blamed by Quest for helping to save their enemy Agon from the Guardian.
26. The Prince And The Pauper / Strange Bedfellows Lord Spite orchestrates a scheme where it appears that Prince Nestor was never the real heir to the throne. Our heroes make a temporary alliance with the bad guys when they have the ultimate battle inside a Scottish Mountain.