5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book!
For any child who is as big of a Thomas fan as my son this book is great. The glow in the dark pictures left my 2 year old amazed. Would def recommend to a friend.
Published 22 months ago by mmsolutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
Published 17 months ago by T. E. James

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Thomas (Thomas & Friends) (Glow-in-the-Dark Board Book) (Board book)
My son wasn't crazy about this book at first. The story is not all that interesting and when I first tried to get it to glow in the dark it did not work. What we discovered is that you have to have it under a bright light for awhile before you turn out the lights, then it works, if you are done trying to read. My son started to love the book only when he discovered he could turn the lights on and off and see the book glow, frankly I think it was more about having access to the lamp switch than the book--he is 22 months.
Also, I like books that have some sort of point, some bit of education or moral tale slipped in, this book offered nothing. I gave it 3 stars because my son eventually loved it, and that's kind of the point.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great story, April 5, 2013
Michelle L. Breden (Monroe Township, NJ) - See all my reviews
The book does have portions that glow in the dark, and it seems to work pretty decent if you hold those pages up to light.
However, the story is terrible. Poorly written, the same exact phrase used over and over again and its ends abruptly with no real resolution. It’s like they took a longer story and just cut it off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably the worst kids book I've read., November 8, 2013
I'm generally a positive reviewer, but I cannot believe that this book has a 4-star rating. My son's a big reader so we have a ton of books. I've read many high-quality childrens books and a few lemons. This is quite possibly the worst book that I've ever read, and there isn't even a redeeming lesson learned in the book. ***SPOILER ALERT*** The plot details Thomas's search for a shooting star, and ends with Thomas deciding he's tired and gives up looking. The glow in the dark feature doesn't work because it's a book and the pages are closed thus no light is absorbed by the glowing portions. I gave it two stars for two reasons:

1) My son liked the book the first couple times I read it and then realized how awful it is.
2) If you wanted to take the time to let each page absorb some light your kid might think it's cool.

I highly recommend not wasting your money on this book unless you like spending money on horrible books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book!, October 25, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Night, Thomas review., January 9, 2014
The glow in the dark was of poor quality and the story line was too brief with not much imagination.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, May 16, 2014
Book was in horrible condition. The synopsis of the book was pointless and Thomas just gives up in the end. Not a good book for any kid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 1, 2014
This book does not glow in the dark as advertised.I was totally disappointed at this and would not recommend buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to my expectations, August 27, 2014
Sarah D. (Laguna Niguel, CA) - See all my reviews
This book had the potential to be awesome, but ultimately is kind of lame. First of all, the words in the book don't glow, so if you're in the dark, how are you supposed to read it? Second, only the first two sets of pages have glow in the dark parts - the rest is a regular book, and not a well-written book, even.

Save your money, there are plenty of better Thomas books out there. I bought it as a gift for an almost 2 year old who loves Thomas. She was excited to see the glow in the dark parts once, and that was it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Night, Thomas book review, January 4, 2014
I just received this item, took a long time to arrive. However, the book stated used but like new. When I received the item it has pen drawing on the front, the ends are very worn. Not at all what I expected and for the price, I would not order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Well made book, and it was cute, my grandson loves ilt.

Good Night, Thomas (Thomas & Friends) (Glow-in-the-Dark Board Book)
Good Night, Thomas (Thomas & Friends) (Glow-in-the-Dark Board Book) by Rev. W. Awdry (Board book - August 7, 2012)
$6.99 $3.86