5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!!
Loved this! Please create more! Ran into one glitch and had to start over but smooth sailing after that. Highly recommend!
Published on September 8, 2012 by Tess

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of money
I wish very much I hadn't actually spent money on this. if you have an extreme amount of patience and don't mind restarting the game at least 100 times, then go for it. the inventory disappears, the hint button goes away after about the 3rd chapter, and it is an extremely short story, after you get over all of the glitches. id love.my money back, this game wwas awful.
Published on June 12, 2012 by meaghan

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of money, June 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Update to fix?, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
Inventory tools disappear and button to move to view inventory gone. Also hint button. no longer exists. I'm about 3 chapters in.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT DOWNLOAD! !!!!!!!!!!!, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
THIS GAME IS SO FULL OF BUGS AND WORMS AND ANYTHING ELSE I CAN "PROPERLY " GET INTHIS POST! NOT ONLY IS IT A HUGE MEM HOG, IT DRAINS THE LIVIN HECK OUT OF YOUR BATTERY. THIS GAME IS SLOW, YOU LOOSE ITEMS NEEDED TO PROGRESS FROM ONE LEVEL TO THE NEXT, IT LEAVES YOU STRANDED IN AN AREA WITH NO EXPLORATION. I WANT A REFUND. THIS IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would like a refund very disappointed, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
This game has a lot of flaws. It knocks the internet out, the game closes when I tap on a certain object every time, and it closes and starts all over from the beginning. Very disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have given the bad reviews more weight., October 6, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
This would be a 5 star game if I could get past the 3rd level, but there was no match where a match should have been. I hope big fish fixes this soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars glitch after glitch, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
frustratingly slow and glitchy. so disappointing because the game had so much potential. freezes, lost games and progress. I tried so hard to stick with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Glitchy and Unplayable, May 15, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
I enjoyed the first level of this game, then it stopped working on both of my tablets. I have a Toshiba Thrive, which it ran fairly well on until I tried to play the second level. Now it forces close every single time. I also tried to play it on a vizio Vtab, which it does not run well on. They are both running Honeycomb. The Vizio has an 8" screen in 4:3 and the game screen cuts off the sides making navigation shoddy. The menu button is off screen, since the gameseems to be optimized for widescreens. Also, the pinch and zoom sometimes works and sometimes rapidly zooms in and out making you exit the room to reset it. Very annoying! Vizio=unplayable. I loaded it onto the thrive and thought all was well. After the first level, it never loaded anything else. It would start the cut scene (story) then freeze, crash, force close and send me to my home screen. When it did work, for level one of the game, the load times were fairly long. So much that at one point, I thought it was frozen. I set the tablet down and 3-4 minutes later the next screen had loaded. I realized it's a new release, and bugs will need worked out, but Big Fish should be proficient at this by now, and for $3, it's not the cheapest of the game apps available. I feel I wasted my money for a game that was listed as compatible with BOTH of my devices. As it stands, it runs on neither.

1.0 out of 5 stars worse big fish game ever, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
Even if the glitches are fixed- you are left with a bad game. The mini puzzles have no directions and navagation is frustrating. I stayed up most the might playing Theatre of the absurd because it was so good but this one was a waste of money and time.

2.0 out of 5 stars So mad, December 5, 2012
Michelle Proctor (Ellicott City, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
I was really hoping it would be different for me but it wasn't. What the heck happened to the clues. Been stuck in the same spot for days and don't know if the issue is with my Kindle or if I'm too stupid to figure out the next step. Good thing it was only $1.99 Should be free since you can only play for such a short time. So disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap!, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison [Full] (App)
Way too many glitches. The story advanced 5 screens while paused. Inventory was hard to access without hitting "go back" function. Hint function disappears in 3rd chapter. Big Fish Games are usually way better than this. Save your $1 for something better!

Rate and Discover Movies