Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nights in Dreams [Online Game Code]
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

91%

on November 4, 2013
I couldn't believe my eyes that this was available for PC, and at such a great price!
I had the original game on the Sega Saturn and finished 2 different endings. A very unique and awesome game. (I even have the music for NiGHTS too)
All we need now is the rest of the Sega Saturn library available for PC. ;)
on December 9, 2013
I am practically giddy being able to play this game again after all these years. I sold my Sega Saturn long ago, and regretted it for the loss of two games that I (wrongly) assumed would be released for other systems: Panzer Dragoon Zwei, and this one, Nights Into Dreams. There was just always something magical and unforgettable about this game... nostalgic.

It's even better than ever now, too, since they include a remastered version! (But you can also play the original if you want to.)

Be aware of two things, however: One, you must register with the Steam website (it's free) as that is the engine through which you have to play the game. And secondly, you really have to have a gamepad of some sort for your computer to play this. I suggest the Etekcity® Dual Shock USB Gamepad Controller for PC. That's the one I got, and it works fine for very little cost.

Thanks to whatever Powers That Be made this available for download! Now please bring us Panzer Dragoon Zwei, too. :)
on January 29, 2013
This is what Nights fans have been asking for for many years. A wonderful remake of a brilliant game. I had no problems running this on my PC, and it looks stunning in 1080p HD. Good job Sega.
on February 24, 2013
never thought to see the day where i could play this sega classic again, especially an hd remake. I had this game years ago in high school for the sega saturn and i was very addicted to it. Fast paced gameplay, fun, good story and music. Played it allot because you try to go and beat your high score and now the hd remake has leaderboards which makes it more interesting. Not only do you get a graphically update version but the classic also which feels more than a port. Graphically the biggest difference are the items, enemies and characters are not 2D sprites but fully rendered in 3D. I kind of wished the draw distance was improved from the original. There are unlockables like videos, music, other game modes and art. I highly recommend this game for fans who have played it in the past also for those who like sonic the hedgehog games.
on January 23, 2014
If you enjoyed this Game on your SEGA Saturn console, now you can on your PC.
Includes the Original Version on the Sega Saturn, & the new one with updated Graphics.

Note, Playing this game with a Keyboard can be a exercise in frustration! Would recommend you have a XBox 360 USB controller for the PC, since it has the Analog Controls that work with this game.
on March 25, 2013
I loved this game when released for the Saturn, purchased the HD version unsure how well the game would play in this day and age. I am pleased to say the game still plays very well.

The graphical update is done very well and I like the option to play with updated visuals, or the blocky but charming old school visuals.
on March 3, 2013
This game won game of the year back in 1995. It's really amazing and I've always loved it. I was very excited to see a update re-release.

Pros: Game is awesome
Looks great
Plays great

Cons: None really
on April 13, 2013
Amazing remake -- many of the graphics were completely re-done (even the original sprite enemy models were replaced with 3d models), but you can play with the classic sega saturn graphics for comparison/nostalgia. Controls just as I remember -- just make sure you have a gamepad.
on August 29, 2014
A remaster of an old classic
on February 24, 2013
I am japanese
This game is very love
Same as the game that the Japanese made​​, I am proud
SEGA is the best game company