5.0 out of 5 stars To the person searching for the song from the trailer!!
The beautiful song you are looking for (Which unfortunately is not on the Soundtrack) is called "Love Remains the Same." It is on the album called Wanderlust by Gavin Rossdale. You can buy it here on Amazon!
Published on October 19, 2008 by LW

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was disappointed in this soundtrack. I found only two redeeming elements to the movie, one being the music. Note, this "soundtrack" is a little over 44 minutes long and contains NONE of the incidental music. For that, you need to buy another soundtrack, which is posted on Amazon as $18. While the pieces that are included here are "nice" it's missing the "continuity"...
Published on October 17, 2008 by K. M. Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars To the person searching for the song from the trailer!!, October 19, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars A song is missing from the CD., October 7, 2008
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
Nights in Rodanthe Soundtrack: When I received an email that included the trailer for the movie, I watched it, and loved the music that was playing in the background of the video. Thinking it was included in the movie soundtrack, I ordered the CD. I enjoy the music on the CD, especially the Emmy Lou Harris song, but the music that was used as background to the video trailer is NOT ON THE CD. I've looked and looked and can't find it anywhere. The song starts out "I never thought that I could ever . . ." and the phrase "everything will change" is repeated. Does anyone know who performs this song, why it wasn't included in the soundtrack recording, and where I can buy it?? Please respond to jjamros@msn.com. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Wonderful Music!, September 27, 2008
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
Great overall album collection in addition to a beautiful new song from Emmylou Harris - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It!, December 13, 2010
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
Since we vacation on the Outer Banks of North Carolina it was very easy to kind of put yourself into the story of the "Inn". I got it to surprise the wife and she can watch it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its fun and feels like love, April 2, 2013
One of the better soundtracks I have listened to. I have it playing often while I write. I wish all the soundtracks for Nicholas Sparks movies were this well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nights in Rodanthe, June 28, 2011
Eric J. Kocian (Greensburg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
It arrived in pristine condition and right on time as suggested. There were no flaws with the packaging or the product itself. Thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, February 3, 2010
Dalylah (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
I purchased this after seeing the movie. It has some lovely songs on it. Very romantic and relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 3, 2009
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
Product arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It was the right price for what I could afford and was very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Delivers Beautiful Music, October 3, 2009
P. Tyndall (Wilmington, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
Soundtrack is beautifully produced, recreating the emotions of the film as you listen. If you enjoyed the film and enjoyed the eclectic music, you will love this CD, especially in your car if you have to commute. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, April 16, 2009
This review is from: Nights in Rodanthe (Audio CD)
I highly recommend this CD. It is enjoyable and a different kind of music for me to listen to. I turn it on every day when I get home from work. Love it! The movie was nice, also.

Nights in Rodanthe
Nights in Rodanthe by Emmylou Harris (Audio CD - 2008)
Rate and Discover Movies