Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Nightwave Sleep Assistant Nw-102 Sleep Assistant - Original Version
- Doctor-recommended for falling asleep naturally; quiets the mind and body by guiding you through a pre-sleep relaxation routine that will change your attitude about falling asleep
- For people who experience common insomnia due to stress, an overactive mind, feelings of agitation, pain, shift work or jet lag; even helps children stay in bed and fall asleep by giving them a simple routine to fall asleep
- Silent, completely natural, non-invasive, and requires no headphones, wires or masks; soft light is dim and soothing - not associated with bright light therapy
- Less expensive, less risky, and more supportive of overall health than prescription sleep medications; easier to implement than common relaxation routines
- Safe and effective for all ages; original version of nightwave does not come with a carrying case
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
* The speed, especially as I began to relax further, was too fast and I could not keep the one pace steady without adjusting my breath constantly which in the end was distracting and uncomfortable. Since people's metabolic rates are all different, they could have the pace adjustable within a healthy, restful range to accommodate a slightly slower or faster pace. Pacing control, with simple up/down arrows on either side of a center position "on" button would be a great, useable feature.
* An even better upgrade would be additional controls via a screen so you can change modes in the dark if your session times out or if you happen to wake up and need to restart a session. This box appears to be made on a *very* small budget and I'd feel better about the $50 price I paid if it were reflected better in the components.
* The time out/off settings could be longer; at times it has taken me literally hours to fall asleep and I had a hard time relaxing knowing I needed to "beat the clock" to fall asleep or it would shut off. A one hour setting would be helpful.
* I knew when I bought it that the unit requires your eyes open to follow the light but now in hindsight after trying the unit it seems less of a good idea; I have since found that there are eye masks that have a blue blinking light built in that *may* have the same effect as the Nightwave even with the eyes closed.Read more ›
Nothing helped. A therapist/friend told me about the NightWave, and I gave it a try even though I didn't have much hope left.
When I turned on the NightWave that first night, I watched its soft, blue light reflecting on my ceiling. As the light grew larger and smaller, I felt my breathing start to calm down and my eyes getting sleepy. I dozed off - but woke up again after a few minutes. It didn't seem to be working for me, but I gave it one more try. I turned it on again - and again watched the calming blue light grow large and small and felt my breathing fall into the same easy rhythm. Next thing I knew; it was morning! I'd had my first good night's sleep in months.
After three weeks of peaceful nights, it felt like my body's rhythms were reset.
When my granddaughter came to visit us, she was nervous that first night and had trouble settling down. I turned on my soft, blue light for her, and we both relaxed and fell asleep.
Now that I'm sleeping again, I've had enough energy left over to pursue a lifelong dream. I've writen a series of books for other grandparents to read to their grandchildren. Someday (soon) I hope to have those books here on Amazon.com too.
NightWave helped me to have sweet dreams - day and night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this item about two years ago,
It really works , there are 5 different light speeds .
One should for just about anyone. Read more
I want to warn anyone thinking of buying this that blue light stops melatonin production. This will actually keep you up!!Published 14 days ago by Eddie92
Not as described. Over a period of time it does not perform as advertisedPublished 5 months ago by Stoney
I was surprised that this worked! For me anyway. Just turn it on, look at the blue light on the ceiling or wall, and you may soon be asleep.Published 7 months ago by Jessica Swindell
Didn't help at all - however, I do use the flashlight for going to the bathroom in the middle of the night but I could of got one of those for $3Published 9 months ago by beth berkstresser