Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2013
I started wearing dri-fit t's when working out. The material wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable and dries quickly. It's very breathable as well and helps keep you cool too. When I saw polos made of the same material I had to try them.

If you're not familiar with this type of fabric it does have a little bit of a sheen to it which I think looks nice. The shirts seem to get a lot of static cling in the dryer but I usually hand wash them and put them on a hanger in the bathroom to dry. If you wash these at night, they'll be dry by the morning and wrinkle free. That makes them great for travelling.

They fit and drape very well and have all the benefits of the dri-fit t's. These are great to wear when you are going to be doing something physical, especially out in the heat, but want to wear something nicer than a t-shirt.

Will definitely buy more.
on June 3, 2013
I love dri-fit material and the design of the shirt, but it's huge! Basically all the shirts I own are size large so I didnt think twice before ordering this shirt in a large.. The shoulders are about 2 inches too wide and its a good 3-4 inches too long.. other than the sizing being different than what I'm used to, the shirt is great, so I'm still giving it 5 stars..
on August 14, 2013
I'm in an odd size range, typically wearing either a medium or large (depending on manufacturer). I ordered this shirt in Medium, and it is far too large - I absolutely swim in the thing. It's bigger than some XL polos that my son owns. Order a size smaller than you normally would and you should be fine.
on November 20, 2012
This is a very nice polo and a great deal for golf polos. It is made of Nike Dri Fit material which keeps you warmer when it is cold and cooler when it is hot. It holds up -- doesn't turn into a washed out mess like cotton polos. Appropriately sized. Nice colors.
on July 22, 2013
Very comfortable, light weight shirts. The reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because you can see my nipples through the white shirt. Might not sound like a big deal but it is!
on July 1, 2013
I've now ordered two of these shirts (different colors) and I'm very impressed with them. The fabric is light and very comfortable in our hot humid weather. The bottom of the shirt is cut straight (front and back are the same length) so it looks good un-tucked as well. The collar doesn't turn into bacon-like strips after washing the shirt..........I'm impressed.
on August 5, 2013
This shirt is great for embroidering with your logo on front and using for trade shows. Wears very well, keeps you cool, looks very sharp.
on December 4, 2012
I wear a XL.. However, when I purchased this in XL., it was way to big.. I ended up giving it to my friend. Good quality tho!
on July 22, 2015
I loved the older Nike dri-fit polo shirts but they are discontinued. These shirts look nice but feel a bit too thin and cheap. Both I ordered snagged already and that tugging while snagging leaves a permanent line in the material. Shirts are already shot. I don't work in a harsh environment so not sure why they snagged. I won't buy these again because of how cheap they feel and the snagging issue.
on October 27, 2013
I bought this shirt in red and in navy blue as a gift. I was told that they were nice in size, and were cool to wear - the person I bought them for had another Nike shirt that was a sweat wicking type and liked it, so I thought these would be a good similarity. While they are supposedly unisex, they do have more of a manly look to them, but are casual.
What I would consider more manly is that they have a larger collar that is pointed rather than a rounded tip. However there isn't a huge Nike logo or anything, so they do look business causal. They wash up nicely and the color is fast.