5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Comfortable
I started wearing dri-fit t's when working out. The material wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable and dries quickly. It's very breathable as well and helps keep you cool too. When I saw polos made of the same material I had to try them.

Published 19 months ago by Tom

3.0 out of 5 stars size issues..
I wear a XL.. However, when I purchased this in XL., it was way to big.. I ended up giving it to my friend. Good quality tho!
Published 21 months ago by Joseph W. Yang

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Comfortable, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Nike 363807 Unisex Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo (Apparel)

If you're not familiar with this type of fabric it does have a little bit of a sheen to it which I think looks nice. The shirts seem to get a lot of static cling in the dryer but I usually hand wash them and put them on a hanger in the bathroom to dry. If you wash these at night, they'll be dry by the morning and wrinkle free. That makes them great for travelling.

They fit and drape very well and have all the benefits of the dri-fit t's. These are great to wear when you are going to be doing something physical, especially out in the heat, but want to wear something nicer than a t-shirt.

Will definitely buy more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirts - White is see thru, July 22, 2013
Very comfortable, light weight shirts. The reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because you can see my nipples through the white shirt. Might not sound like a big deal but it is!

3.0 out of 5 stars size issues.., December 4, 2012
Joseph W. Yang (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars runs really big, June 3, 2013
I love dri-fit material and the design of the shirt, but it's huge! Basically all the shirts I own are size large so I didnt think twice before ordering this shirt in a large.. The shoulders are about 2 inches too wide and its a good 3-4 inches too long.. other than the sizing being different than what I'm used to, the shirt is great, so I'm still giving it 5 stars..

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, but extremely large. Order a size smaller than you normally would., August 14, 2013
I'm in an odd size range, typically wearing either a medium or large (depending on manufacturer). I ordered this shirt in Medium, and it is far too large - I absolutely swim in the thing. It's bigger than some XL polos that my son owns. Order a size smaller than you normally would and you should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, sharp looking, and durable, November 20, 2012
This is a very nice polo and a great deal for golf polos. It is made of Nike Dri Fit material which keeps you warmer when it is cold and cooler when it is hot. It holds up -- doesn't turn into a washed out mess like cotton polos. Appropriately sized. Nice colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "Show Shirt", August 5, 2013
Amazon Customer (Higley, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This shirt is great for embroidering with your logo on front and using for trade shows. Wears very well, keeps you cool, looks very sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking! Just order, July 1, 2013
I've now ordered two of these shirts (different colors) and I'm very impressed with them. The fabric is light and very comfortable in our hot humid weather. The bottom of the shirt is cut straight (front and back are the same length) so it looks good un-tucked as well. The collar doesn't turn into bacon-like strips after washing the shirt..........I'm impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Engineered Dry-Fit fabric, October 10, 2013
I've been wearing these forever...they keep one sweat free in Florida and that's quite the feat no? but oh wait...any thin, polyester shirt would do the same thing.

That said...the special, ummm..."engineered Dry-Fit fabric" well...a look at the tag says 100% polyester...what the? O_o

I hope Nike's "engineers" didn't break a sweat on that one. I could see if it was some combo of different synthetics in some proprietary blend arrived at through the vigorous testing of athletes sweating it up for Nike in labs all over the world but alas...not the case...100% polyester.

What it really is...a thin, overpriced (as it's made in Vietnam using cheap labor but priced as if it were made in the states) polyester polo style shirt with a check mark of sorts on the left sleeve available mostly in colors guys under 50 wouldn't be caught dead in.

You do know of course that when you put on a Nike anything you're instantly healthier and more athletic...which is why I give it 3 stars instead of 2.

One last thing, in case you're wondering...what's the difference between the "micro-pique" and the more expensive "victory" polo? No, don't be silly..the victory isn't made in America either. In fact, the victory is made in China...now there's a shocker. Besides that...no tag on the neck on the victory and it is less see through which either means more material or the stitch is different enough as to let less light through. So the guy complaining in his review that his nipples showed through the white micro-pique would do much better with the victory in white, sparing the world the unintentioned view of his pectoral protuberances. Of course he'll have to spend more to do so...but hey the stuff has to make a very long trip to get here after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shirt for a steal!, June 15, 2013
This is a very good quality shirt for the price. It looks and feels great and has that sort of quality shine you see in the no snag polo shirts you may pay up to $80 for. I am a beginner at golf and this shirt makes me look and feel more confident on the course. I am also a smaller man, 5'6" and 130 lbs, and went with the XS which fits perfect. I read other reviews stating that they do come a little big and usually I do wear a size small, however, it seems almost all golf shirts run similar sizing to this polo as all the small shirts I've tried on from other brands were massive on me. It was great to see a Nike shirt for so cheap in a size that actually fits me! I will be buying more for sure.

Nike 363807 Unisex Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo