5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, great price.
Published on September 23, 2012 by WA Scum

3.0 out of 5 stars tight fit
order at least a full size larger when ordering these, break in period is a little rough as well but once broke in they aren't bad, seem to be warm as well.
Published 13 months ago by Tyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, great price., September 23, 2012
This review is from: NIKE WOODSIDE (MENS) (Apparel)
I was looking for a "boot" that I could wear all the time. I also didn't want the responsibility and the price point of a leather shoe. This one is designed as waterproof, not something that was a high priority for me. I'm not hiking dew laden trails in the early morning. I was concerned about the waterproof causing the boot to be hot. That is not the case. I have been wearing the boots at end of summer in N. CA; it's still hot here... and my feet did not get uncomfortably hot.
I liked the look of the boot. The shoe looks exactly as it was shown in the photos. The top of the upper reminds me of canvas. The lower portion of the upper is just regular rubber/plastic. Not sure about the materials used but they look good/solid and that they will last. The sole is not like a boot at all in fact wearing this shoe reminds me of wearing a sneaker. The sort of feel I was looking for.
This shoe is reminiscent of the "duck shoe" which I have also always liked but never owned. What I have not liked about the duck shoes I have seen in the past is that the front of the shoe seems too wide. I didn't like the way the shoe made my foot look... wide. That is not the case with these shoes.
As is usually the case with Nike I think that maybe I should have gotten a size larger. For some reason Nike products run a little small for me. The shoe is very comfortable, more like wearing a sneaker than a boot... Like I said earlier. By the end of the day though my toes get a little sore thus the larger size recommendation.
I was able to get my foot in the boot pretty easily and lace up was easy. The laces do seem to slide around more easily than I would like but I'm thinking that will lessen with use/wear. Good arch support which was very important to me.
Overall a great shoe. I was able to get them at a decent price. A "Boot" with sneaker sensibilities. I would recommend these to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot, December 9, 2012
This review is from: NIKE WOODSIDE (MENS) (Apparel)
I am still trying to break them in. They are a bit stiff. Hopefully they will loosen up more. Nice looking and I hope they will keep the moisture out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!!, March 3, 2014
This review is from: NIKE WOODSIDE (MENS) (Apparel)
My son really like these boots and they are very hard to find in stock at many store. I was so glad to have found them at Amazon. would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than "small for size", October 12, 2014
This review is from: NIKE WOODSIDE (MENS) (Apparel)
I have 5ish pairs of Nike shoes of some kind or another and they do tend to run small, so I was prepared for that. I take a 7 in men's so I ordered an 8.5 to account for some thick socks and the size difference and these things are TIGHT. I can barely get my foot into them, so go two sizes up if you plan to wear socks. The shoe itself is well made, very stylish and looks just like the picture if not better. I'm slightly disappointed that I can't return them for a larger size because that is all there is but I like them so much I'm going to make it work for the great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars tight fit, November 14, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame on you, Nike!, April 10, 2013
PapaSan (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NIKE WOODSIDE (MENS) (Apparel)
What a horribly made piece of footwear. Although it may be waterproof and looks dope, the material feels of cheap plastic instead of well-made fabric & rubber. The material is stiff as heck and feels like a ceramic shoe on your foot. (note the other review regarding "breaking them in"... spot on). I lost return-postage but I'm glad the vendor allowed me to return these.

NIKE WOODSIDE (MENS)