5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Wanted to wait before I rated these shoes. Took a couple of days to get used to but once broke in, very comfortable. I am on my feet all day and on concrete and these shoes releive a lot of tension in my legs. Highly recommend.
Published on May 12, 2011 by Greggory J Cockrell

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable & waterproof, but won't last - Bartender
Published on February 19, 2012 by Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ACG's are the ONLY boots, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
I used to be a Timberland fanatic, don't get me wrong I still wear my Timbs, but once I bought my first pair of ACGs it was a wrap. If you're walkin in the city, these are the way to go...you wont catch me in NYC with anything but ACGs on. Just as comfortable, if not more, than most sneakers!

5.0 out of 5 stars great work boot, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
this is my second pair of these nike boots. they are the best work boots i have ever had and i've been wearing work boots for over 16 years now. my feet are never cold and i work on a dock. and they never get wet when in the snow or rain. my first pair lasted me about two years and i could still get more wear out of them. the boots came in a timely manner and were in excellent shape. i would recommend these boots highly !

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable & waterproof, but won't last - Bartender, February 19, 2012
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
I bought a pair of ACG's to wear in the Nightclub I work. I bought the ACG's because the nightclub I worked in was an old building and huge (25,000 square feet) where the plumbing behind the bars would back up as well as the ice bins (leaking on top of your feet as you make drinks) and beer tubs leaking as the ice melted, so there would be an inch of water on the solid concrete floor (behind the bars) after 2 hours of serving 2000+ customers every night. The ACG's were great for about 4 months as they are waterproof and comfortable, and then they started breaking down fast; the air pads all busted, and the out sole started coming apart by the turn of 6 months. Everyone seems to think they're great, so maybe I got a bad pair, or I worked in wet conditions to harsh for the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 23, 2012
G Leftwich (Madison Heights, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
These are really great shoes. So comfortable right out of the box. I wear them now more than my gym shoes their great for work and every day wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best work boot EVER! EVER!, November 26, 2012
Best work boot EVER!
BACKGROUND
I started wearing Nike's in high school in 1989. After that I wore various other Nike sneakers for work shoes since 1994.

About 2 and a half years ago or so I developed chronic foot pain, also known as plantar fasciitis.

As a result of this I began wearing the Nike Air MAX 90, (which were the most comfortable Nike's I could find) for my work shoes for the last year and a half.

I also began wearing Pinnacle Prostep insoles along with the Air Max 90. This combination along with wool (thick cushioned) socks is very comfortable

As you can tell have always been loyal to the Nike brand. I've tried a few other brands of shoes along the way but none gave me as much comfort as Nike's.

Recently I started looking for a good looking, comfortable work boot. The first boot I looked at was the Timberland Pro 6" Helix boots with "anti fatigue". This boot comes with a built in thick foam cushioning inside the shoe underneath the insole. A feature I've never seen on any other shoe/boot. The insole in this boot is pretty good too. Not your standard cheapo insole that come in most shoes.

The foam cushioning in the Timberland had evenly spaced holes in it which reminded me of the Air pad that comes in the Nike Air Max.

I normally wear a 10, but I put my Pinnacle insoles in a pair of 10.5 Tim's and tried them on with my wool sock and they were very comfortable! Two things about the Timberland's that I did not like. The style and they seemed awfully heavy. I bought them anyway. After I got home with them my wife helped me to see that a black boot would go better with my work uniform than the brown boot which I purchased.

So I returned them to Sears and got my $143 back. I went online and found the Timberland's in black!

But then something happened!

I remembered when I was in high school and I saw a nice pair of Nike boot's and I wanted them. So I started googleing. Bam! I found the Nike ACG GOADOME and read all the reviews on Nike's site and here on Amazon. Then I ordered them.

REVIEW!
They just came in and I put in my Pinnacle Prostep insoles without removing the Nike insoles. I'm also wearing my wool socks. I immediately walked around and I can not believe how much better these boots compare to any other shoe I've ever worn. So comfortable I think I'll buy a few more to wear when I'm not working.

I hope Nike never discontinues this boot!

I'll try to add to this review in a month.... around Christmas and let you know how they are holding up.

UPDATE
Well after wearing these boots for the first few days my left ankle became sore because of the boot rubbing against it. I figured that I would have to break them in so
I kept on wearing them and now they feel fine.

As others have mentioned I find myself wearing these boots all the time now...because they are so comfortable. I need to order another pair for casual wear, or two!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
For the price, I expected more. The boots are a lot heavier and bulky than I thought they would be. Expected a boot that felt more like a sport shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars great work shoe, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
I like these boots because they feel like a sneaker but look like a work boot. They also dont' get as hot as a work boot.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake bootleg boots, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
Be careful these boots separated at the heel and they are bootlegs. When I returned to Nike for warranty consideration they returned to me indicating they were not authentic! What a disappointment and waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars best casual boot, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (Apparel)
looks good, feels good and wears well. you can find more colors on ebay. best fitting and looking boot that i've had in a while. on par with lugs, harleys or whatever.

Nike ACG Air Max Goadome