Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Air Foamposite One Nrg
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$899.00 - $2,938.25

on March 26, 2014
At first i thought ehh i probably don't need these shoes.. but after i sold my house, kids, wife, and car i could finally buy these! As soon as they came into the mail and i unboxed them (i now live in the box they came in) I knew they were worth every penny i spent. My feet felt like they were stepping into foam from the galaxy (hence why they are called galaxy foams) now whenever I'm walking down the street as a homeless person people always try to say "aye! get off your butt and go do something with your life!" i just hold up my foot and show them my fresh shoes and they back off. Anyway you NEED these pair of shoes they will change your life in a huge way!
22 comments|287 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
I wear size 7 or 8 depending, on the manufacturer. I purchased the size 14 (was hoping they had a larger pair). Either way, I am able to fit both my feet into one sneaker and my wife & son can squish their feet into the other. We hop around town while all others look on with jealousy all over their faces!
11 comment|222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
Selling one out of the pair. I only need one shoe, as I only have a single arm and leg remaining.
on April 28, 2014
I bought these thinking Unicorns and Rainbows would surely blow out my rear end every time I wore them. They did not.
33 comments|112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
If you're a savvy shopper like me, you'll spring for the $2500 upgrade and skip the base model pair. For only an additional $600 bucks you get bragging rights that you spent $2500 on a pair of Nike's. It's a no-brainer to me and if you don't buy them right now you're stupid and poor.
on April 28, 2014
When I first held these magnificent shoes in my man hands, I just threw up; it was too much. Sadly, it was all over these new shoes. I figured, "What the heck, I'll sell them to museum as a hip new art piece." But even when smothered in vomit, the museum would not take it saying it was "too expensive" even covered in vomit! I shrugged it off and eventually gave it to a homeless man. The man was obviously a little out of it (that would explain the smell of marijuana) and started eating the shoes. He died of liver poisoning in the following 13 hours. The coroner kept mentioning "baby's blood" and "Illuminati assassins". He kept using really big words like the previous ones. Suddenly! A bullet pierces the window and shatters the coroner's skull and his brains paint the wall behind him into a perfect Illuminati insignia. I ran to the nearest police station and recited my story. He looked at me with a wild stare and knew exactly what had happened and shouted into his radio, "WE GOTTA CODE GREEN" and shut all the windows and doors and triple locked them. He and his 6 deputies were heavily armed and handed me a pistol. "Don't tell the authorities," he said.
"But I thought you were the authorities!" I replied.
"Not anymore." He said with a grave look in his eyes. Immediately, he was downed by a rogue gunner and we were surrounded. Deputies kept falling and I was consistently blinded by gun smoke, blood and dissolved hopes and dreams. I was hit in the arm and was dragging myself to the back rooms when I was suddenly swept into the dark abyss that the trapdoor had hidden. Luckily, water filled the deep precipice and I was swept away by a roaring current. I went on for what seemed like days. I washed up on the shore of a rocky, subterranean lowland. I saw a mysterious shrouded man swept me up and I blacked out from hunger and dehydration. I awoke in a dark room full of machines and robotics and monitors. I knew exactly where I was. I was in the most awesome place on Earth. I was with Batman in the bat-cave. I told him my story and we agreed to save the world. We went up to the surface in our stealth suits. We saw the group of Illuminati assassins and went after them. We fought in a fiery tornado of fists and bullets. I knew after the dust settled that we had won. I looked to congratulate Batman but he laid dead on the floor. I accepted my role as Batman and here I am today
Sincerily, Batman
22 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
You're probably asking yourself if paying $2K for sneakers that look like a unicorn barfed on them is really the best possible way to use your hard-earned cash. The answer is "no." I figured, heck, if a unicorn barfed on my sneakers, I'd probably have some special magical powers, and I'd be able to ski on rainbows or something. But no. They're just shoes. I checked my own mortality by stabbing my belly with a butter knife and all it earned me was a trip to the ER. Where does Nike get off selling shoes that don't convey magical powers or immortality on the purchaser if I'm spending 2 large? Now I've got a pair of blood-stained shoes that I can't return (should really have taken them off before attempting the butter knife trick) and a major bandage on my belly and I'm still just a friendless loser who can't ski on rainbows. What a rip.
44 comments|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
When I saw these shoes, I though they would be awesome. Selling the car for space age shoes is a perfect trade. I should have read the description better. "Foamposite" sounded like space age material. It's just foam. THEY ARE FREAKING NERF SHOES!!!!!. Nerf shoes have no traction or stability. Nerf shoes squeak when they get wet. You get beat up when you wear nerf shoes. And now they are falling apart because I have to run to work 20 miles each way. Terrible idea. Don't buy them
on February 11, 2016
Last month, my family received the news that my father is suffering from kidney failure. We found a willing and matching donor, but the surgery was so expensive. To make matters worse, I don't own a car and the hospital is like a full 10 minute walk away, making visiting an arduous journey. My old shoes I bought last week just weren't cutting it anymore, so I decided to get a new pair.

While my father was busy vomiting blood this morning I was browsing on Amazon and I found this pair of Foamposite One's and my heart skipped a beat. They look so amazing! I leaned to show my father but he was in a really pissy mood so I had to walk back home and wake up my roommate - he works nights - just to have someone to show them to.

I took off one star on this review because Amazon Prime Now won't deliver to my dad's hospital, so I had to stay home for a full HOUR while I waited for these to arrive. Fortunately my ex girlfriend left her credit card here when I dumped her last night after we went to dinner for her birthday. The new one I found this morning on Tinder doesn't have a credit card, so I'm glad she did or I might not have been able to afford these PERFECT shoes!

Anyway, so I'm sitting here wearing them and I could NOT be happier! So amazing! They look fantastic! I was gonna go back and visit my dad but now I don't want to scuff up these shoes so I'll probably wait for my ex girlfriend to come over for a booty call tonight and catch a ride from her when she leaves to go back to the homeless shelter.

SOLID 4 star shoes!
on April 23, 2014
i traded my private jet for these and they was worth it now i feel like i'm in a whole new Galaxy of comfort

See 1 answered question