Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on February 19, 2012
I bought a pair of ACG's to wear in the Nightclub I work. I bought the ACG's because the nightclub I worked in was an old building and huge (25,000 square feet) where the plumbing behind the bars would back up as well as the ice bins (leaking on top of your feet as you make drinks) and beer tubs leaking as the ice melted, so there would be an inch of water on the solid concrete floor (behind the bars) after 2 hours of serving 2000+ customers every night. The ACG's were great for about 4 months as they are waterproof and comfortable, and then they started breaking down fast; the air pads all busted, and the out sole started coming apart by the turn of 6 months. Everyone seems to think they're great, so maybe I got a bad pair, or I worked in wet conditions to harsh for the boot.
44 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2012
These are really great shoes. So comfortable right out of the box. I wear them now more than my gym shoes their great for work and every day wear.
on March 12, 2011
I used to be a Timberland fanatic, don't get me wrong I still wear my Timbs, but once I bought my first pair of ACGs it was a wrap. If you're walkin in the city, these are the way to go...you wont catch me in NYC with anything but ACGs on. Just as comfortable, if not more, than most sneakers!
on February 24, 2012
this is my second pair of these nike boots. they are the best work boots i have ever had and i've been wearing work boots for over 16 years now. my feet are never cold and i work on a dock. and they never get wet when in the snow or rain. my first pair lasted me about two years and i could still get more wear out of them. the boots came in a timely manner and were in excellent shape. i would recommend these boots highly !
on January 3, 2014
Be careful these boots separated at the heel and they are bootlegs. When I returned to Nike for warranty consideration they returned to me indicating they were not authentic! What a disappointment and waste of money!
on November 13, 2013
I bought these for police work - they say the key to police work is comfortable foot wear. They're light weight, and easy to keep looking nice. Indoors they allow me to walk much quieter than a clunky work boot. I will definitely buy another pair.
on January 26, 2014
I Been wearing these boots for 20 yrs or more. They are comfortable and wear very well. I have plantis fascitious in my feet and these boots make that condition a lot more bearable when doing alot of walking.
on December 28, 2012
Lets face it, sometimes it is just easier to walk a mile or two than it is to deal with the high cab prices or parking fees. These shoes make walking very easy, are tough and provide a decent level of traction in ice. I would recommend that you use a little sandpaper, grips or even a bit of hairspray to help in the snow.
on December 23, 2012
Bought these boots from a store in the mall, they are awesome boots,comfortable lightweight,and waterproof. My only complaint is the color wore off them on the front top of shoe just below the laces. It kinda turned gray greenish color but in all fairness I wore them in the snow and rain at work. I'm looking to replace them with the same boots again.
on June 10, 2014
I paid Amazon $171.47 for an order of one pair of ACG Nike boots. Prior to ordering the boots, I visited the Nike web site and obtained their precise instructions to measure one's feet to determine what size to order. The order was delivered on May 15, 2014. I tried the boots on the next day and was very disappointed they were much too small. I immediately sent then back for a refund. The boots were received by the seller on 5/19 as indicated on my UPS tracking number. Unfortunately, the seller is only refunding $154.97. With the $10.18 I spent on shipping to return the boots, it is costing me a total of $26.66 to try on a pair of boots. If these were in fact authentic Nike product I cannot believe there would be such a disconnect between the Nike Web Site and the seller of this product. Last time I will ever buy shoes from Amazon. A shoe store charges me nothing to simply try on a pair of shoes; Amazon charges $26.68. In addition, I have assurances at a store the product is authentic since authorized retail locations are listed on the Nike site.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse