Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 11 D(M) US|Color: White/Varsity Red/Black|Change
Price:$27.05 - $30.60

on May 21, 2011
shoes got to my house earlier than expected. only had the chance to use them once but it was on a wet course and never lost my footing and are more comfortable than some tennis shoes i have owned in the past.
on September 19, 2011
These shoes were very stiff when I first got them but they broke in quickly.
Good pair to play in.
on May 15, 2012
I had a pair just like this for like 10 years, but got sick of gluing the bottom back on. Granted I don't think golf shoes are supposed to last that long, and I play golf 40+ times a year usually. Anyway, these were the ones that looked as similar to the last ones I had, so I bought them. And I am very happy I did. I've tried other shoes, but they just don't have the comfort that the Nike ones seem to have. I do think a lot of it is that I wear size 15... So my options aren't as plentiful as most. Anyway, these shoes are extremely comfortable, and grip really well, and I really like the way they look. There is almost no way of me getting any golf shoe that isn't Nike ever again. These are as comfortable as my every day shoes, with exactly the performance and grip I expect out of my golf shoes. I strongly recommend these.
on December 30, 2012
Just started playing golf, and I'm getting a little more serious about, so I wanted to pick up a pair of shoes for golfing. I'm in my 20's, so I wanted something a little more modern for a golf show design, and Nike pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one. Its modern enough, but still classy. The shoes are pretty comfortable, and I was able to get pretty much the same size I wear for street shoes.

I must have used them 3 or 4 times (got them at the end of my season), and overall, I was pretty happy with them!
on January 5, 2013
I bought this shoe for my husband who is normally a 10 1/2 so I got him an 11 just to be safe and they were still kinda tight so my advice is this shoe runs just a bit smaller especially if u have a wider foot
on January 2, 2014
They fit, they are fairly priced, the quality is great, they work like a charm, they have interchangeable (non-metallic) spikes, and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. Most golf shoes I've work (mostly Lovejoys), are not exactly comfortable, especially when playing from the tips walking a 7000 yard course, but these bad boys give you the comfortability as well as the utility in an overall great pair of golf shoes.

Bottom line: been playing nearly 15 years, gone through over a dozen shoes, and these are it - and for the price I KNOW you won't beat it. Buy now.
on June 22, 2012
I knew the second I took them out of the box that they were too narrow, and looked a bit too short as well ( I wear a 14). Once I tried them on (with dress socks) and struggled mightily, I knew golf socks would not work, and they were simply too small in every way to play. I would plan on them being this way for you as well and either order a bigger size and width, or get another shoe.
on July 3, 2014
I have a wide foot so buying shoes over the internet is always a risk for me. These fit very nicely and are a comfortable shoe. My only complaint is that I seam to loose spikes on them regularly. I have back up spikes so I just replace them but I shouldn't have to as often as I do. Can't say that they improved my game but they didn't hurt it.
Good buy.
on May 29, 2014
My husband liked the colors of these shoes, but the width was wrong. Did not have this shoe in a 7 wide, so I ordered him a B width. He said they hurt his feet. Took them to a shoe repair shop and had them stretched twice. Didn't help. Giving them to the Goodwill. It was too late to have them sent back.
on October 29, 2012
I received these shoes last week. Aside from the usual break in period (stiffness), these shoes didn't take long to soften up. My heels usually take a beating when I walk the golf course. After my first round of golf wearing these shoes, my heels felt fine and no pain in the usual areas.

See 1 answered question