Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2015
I got tired of buying leather belts and having them wear out or not being able to get them to fit correctly because my waist is between belt holes. I guy I work with has a similar style belt so I decided to give it a try. I'm never going back to leather belts for everyday wear!
on August 20, 2013
I am one of those guys who do not have the hips to hold up my belted pants comfortably. I also am not crazyabout using suspenders. This adjustabble belt makes for great comfort and I no longer fear that my pants will drop without notice. (Embarrined when your are shopping and your arms are loaded with groceries). Have not yet tried the bottle opener built into the buckle. Am ordering one for my son whose waist goes in and ouut as his diet changes.
on April 3, 2014
I bought one of this belt, the black one, and it arrived exactly as it was described here.
The material looks very solid, the metal part. The belt itself is soft, and flexible, as I was expecting.

Cons
The only thing I don't like about this belt is its depth, it feels very bulky when I wore it because of that. But I they give you that dimension information in its description, so the fault was mine. As a complimentary information for all of you, almost all of this kind of belt has the same depth.
on July 25, 2013
This was my first ever a Nike belt, and I have to say I am impressed. It seems very sturdy and it is very stylish. Little did I know it also has a bottle opener on the buckle. For the price this is a great belt.
on October 2, 2014
I really like the nickel finish on the buckle and the material of the belt is very soft, unlike the old military style plus the best closure I ever had on a belt, nearly similar to an airplane seatbelt clasp. This product is very nice!
on February 3, 2014
Looks great but fell apart on me 3 months of mild use. Also the buckle has a point where the strap get held into that jabs into your waist. Poor design if you ask me, the door of the buckle also come open periodically.
on October 31, 2014
This is by far one of my favorite belts. My second one. First one I gifted to one of my friends and he liked it very much. Nice and simple, adjustable and holding up well.
on July 6, 2015
Really nice belt, but after a few months Ive noticed a lot of wear on the buckle and end cap. They're turning a copper color. Otherwise, I really enjoy this belt!
on December 9, 2013
I like it. It was just the right item that I was looking for. Everyone works well. The Thing was faster than other items ordered on Thanksgiving day.
on January 13, 2014
I like the quality of this men's belt. In particular I like that the metal tab at the end of the belt doesn't stick-out on the sides. As a result this belt don't get hung-up on the belt loops of my pants while I'm trying to remove the belt from my pants as is the case with other belts of this similar design.

The only negative aspect of this belt for someone with a 30 inch waist is that it is only available in one length and that size isn't provided in the items description on the Amazon website but it is pretty long from my perspective. The actual length of the belt I received was a little over 50 inches.

See 1 answered question