5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe,FANTASTIC price :)
My 1st pair lasted over 3 years :)I wore them almost daily :)Now on my 2nd pair,I wont recommend another sandal to anyone :)Just go with nike,you cant fail :)
Published on May 6, 2011 by Alexandria Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for shower use
Not bad sandals with nice, thick soles, but I purchased them for use as shower shoes (...on a US Army post). Unfortunately, the material used in the cross-strap is absorbent. With regular use they don't dry properly and begin to smell funky.
Published 19 months ago by G. B. HENDELL

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for shower use, February 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe,FANTASTIC price :), May 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slides, June 5, 2011
I've been wearing these around the house for a long time now and they are always really comfortable and are still in great condition despite the fact that shoes don't usually last me very long. I'm really happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT!, June 19, 2011
Mastercard (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This was a gift to my boyfriend and he loved it! The shoe is true to size and very comfortable. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars You might have to order a size up, May 30, 2012
I'm tall. My feet are 12 1/4" long and 4.75" wide--standard for size 15. Unfortunately these size 15 sandals were short *and* narrow. You may have to upsize your order.

I'm exchanging for 16s or Adidas Duramos. I have worn out size 14s of those--they fit. I like the concave footbed but the upper material rubs my top foot. The Nike Swooshs' have a top foot cushion but with a flat footbed.

Both sandals have comparable prices so try them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHOES!!! COMFY!!!, February 29, 2012
NICE, COMFY, AND INEXPENSIVE SHOES!!! QUICK SHIPPING TOO!! This is my second pair (well I bought myself a pair and then decided to get my son a pair too). I'm sure I will buy from this seller in the future!! Awesome service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 12, 2013
nice and tight fit comfortable and great look. i was skeptical after hearing how people said they were tight, but its meant to fit tighter, but its not so tight you cant wear them.

4.0 out of 5 stars these are not hook and loop, February 1, 2013
the style looks similar to the hook and loop adjustable dandle, but they do not adjust. just slip on but good enough for the shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 14, 2013
Son loved them, would definately purchase again, nothing else to say about the purchase made, he just liked them alot

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but not a good fit, January 28, 2013
Being a Nike product, I assumed it wil be well made, which it was. Another quality touch was that it had a padded upper. The problem with it is that before it's broken in, it doesn't feel right; your foot doesn't easily set as the padded upper is too small/too tight to allow your foot forward. As a result, unless you break them in, you are walking with your heel at the end of the shoe which is rather disconcerting...

Nike Men's Benassi Swoosh Slide Sandal