Published on September 22, 2011 by Andy in Utah

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but mine had holes
Gave as a gift only to find out later from the person who received it that the material was worn on one side and had little holes in it. I'm sure it was a fluke that I got a bag that was damaged. Unfortunately, too much work to try to get gift back from person to return. Otherwise, perfect size to fit a basketball and gym clothes and shoes. That is what I was looking for.
Published on July 8, 2012 by A-love

5.0 out of 5 stars big, sturdy and lightweight - a must have to athletes on the go, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
My son is a swimmer and needed something that could carry workout clothes, school clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 towels, soap/shampoo, a jammer, and snacks. I was worried before ordering that bag that there would be enough room. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it is exactly the right size for all of his stuff. It's also a light weight, yet well built. There are separate compartments to keep things separated. Shoes go on one end, snack on the other. The adjustable shoulder strap is padding and curved so it conforms to your shoulder - perfect if you ride a bike or motorcycle.

Basically, if you are a swimmer, soccer, basketball or other sports player and need to keep everything in one bag for your busy lifestyle, this is exactly what this is for. You could fit a ball in here too if you made room. And yes, this is genuine Nike gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
Excellent Quality for the price! The bag is very sturdy, and well made. I would recomend it to others! Just what I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Found this cheaper elsewhere :), June 21, 2013
I initially wanted to get this as a gym bag for my boyfriend. Read all the great reviews on the bag and decided to go ahead and make the purchase. Got to the checkout page and the total came out to $41.99. Found the same exact bag cheaper on ebags.com for a discounted price of $28.99 with FREE SHIPPING! So, I decided to cancel my order and bought the bag from ebags.com... Great bag, my boyfriend loved it for going to the gym purposes. However, check out other websites that may sell the same bag for a bit cheaper before you order yours on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, January 9, 2013
This bag is awesome.! I was looking for a larger duffle bag since my 24" wasn't holding everything I needed. I had ordered the coldwater one for 14.99, but it smelled like a shower curtain liner for over a week. Back it went! After that I was afraid to order online because of the smell issue. I found a small sports store by my house and they had this one in stock. NO SMELL!!! Big and roomy to boot. On each end the have zippered compartments which are good for shoes or wet towels. The handles are padded which is really nice. The bag is light to carry but seems very durable. Yes it was a lot more than the other one I ordered but totally worth every penny. Better quality construction, padding, compartments, and NO SMELL!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a gym bag? Stop looking., February 22, 2013
This is a great bag. The only reason I didn't give it a five is because I would like a front outside pocket. Other than that it is a great bag. It fits in the locker easly and the zippers open smoothly. Room in this bag is not a problem. When i go to the gym I pack a towel, a sweat towel, shoes, jeans, shirt, underwear, swimming gear, shower gear, two water bottels (blender shaker type), flip flops and there is still room. If you are looking for a gym bag this is one you should consider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!!, January 26, 2012
Shafi (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I love the bag and it is as described. However I have used the adidas duffel bags from the friend and those definitely felt a little bit more tougher and durable than this one. So I did consider them a better purchase even if they are a little more expensive.
But this bag definitely looks a lot nicer. Is durable enough and since I bascially bought it as a laundry bag or long weekend trips it should hold me good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, January 10, 2013
This bag is large enough for my basketball, uniform, shoes, and I still have room left over. The straps are well sewn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, April 23, 2013
Nice bag. Looks strong enough, the fabric is rather thin but feels robust. Takes lots of stuff. three more words required

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but mine had holes, July 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but too expensive here in Amazon, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
My wife just told me she saw my gym bag here. I am a bit shocked to see it sell at this high price in Amazon. Isn't Amazon supposed to be price competitive?

Anyway, I got it in our local Marshall's. So my suggestion is to check your local stores first, because this one is really over priced here. I got it for $16.

As for the quality, I would see I like it so far. Since it is obtained at less than $20, I did not take extra good care of it. This one is a soft bag. I can easily stuff it into a gym locker. It is usually squeezed in because I have put a lot of things in it. But it has not been easily broken. A tough bag that satisfies my need.

Again, if I bought it at $30+, I might think twice when pushing the stuffed bag into the steel locker. Glad I bought this bag. And glad I bought it at a better price.

Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip