5.0 out of 5 stars big, sturdy and lightweight - a must have to athletes on the go
My son is a swimmer and needed something that could carry workout clothes, school clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 towels, soap/shampoo, a jammer, and snacks. I was worried before ordering that bag that there would be enough room. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it is exactly the right size for all of his stuff. It's also a light weight, yet well built. There...
Published on September 22, 2011 by Andy in Utah

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Thought it had a smell for a long time. Washed it a few times. Don't seem to notice now. Also, the medium is WAY to large for my needs. I get shoes, towel, shorts, socks, shirt and still have the same amount of room or more left over. Should have gotten small. End pockets are nice for shower shoes and shampoo and soap.
Published on August 12, 2012 by Lnd Svyr

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but too expensive here in Amazon, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
My wife just told me she saw my gym bag here. I am a bit shocked to see it sell at this high price in Amazon. Isn't Amazon supposed to be price competitive?

Anyway, I got it in our local Marshall's. So my suggestion is to check your local stores first, because this one is really over priced here. I got it for $16.

As for the quality, I would see I like it so far. Since it is obtained at less than $20, I did not take extra good care of it. This one is a soft bag. I can easily stuff it into a gym locker. It is usually squeezed in because I have put a lot of things in it. But it has not been easily broken. A tough bag that satisfies my need.

Again, if I bought it at $30+, I might think twice when pushing the stuffed bag into the steel locker. Glad I bought this bag. And glad I bought it at a better price.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
comfortable grip, very nice color, big enough, item as described, good quiality and i would buy it again in case i need it without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basketball and everything else, April 4, 2013
I love this bag it has plenty of space and i can fit my basketball and two pair of shoes in there , and its very easy to cary. i love this bag 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gig bag, January 22, 2013
My Grandson loves everything Nike so this was the perfect gift. He loves it. I think it's a nice heavy duty bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, January 7, 2013
My 14 year old grandson loves it. He is in to alot of sports so it is very versatile and roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, December 28, 2012
Great bag for all ages, but especially students on the run. Very happy to see the shoulder strap padded. Good job Nike, I am sure this bag will get lots of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice, September 3, 2012
Very pretty and nice quality Nike duffle bag. Shipped fast. Is durable and just the right size. Happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but keep out of sun for long periods of time, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
I liked the bag a lot and got a lot of use from it for about a year in a half. I kept it in my car and over time the top began to peel off pieces of the material. Great size to fit my needs just wish I kept it out of my car now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Big Duffel Bag - Used from Gym, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
I am really enjoying this duffel bag for gym use. It holds plenty of stuff including my sneakers on one side pocket and pool sandals on the other. A complete change of clothes and plenty of other stuff only takes up half of the main area. Hopefully it last for a few years . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Quality, July 14, 2012
the bag is of good quality cloth and not cheap plastic. been using it as a gym bag for the last month and so far so good...we'll see how long this bag will last. my last bag was a fila with plastic inside but it lasted 5yrs before the straps started tearing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›