5.0 out of 5 stars big, sturdy and lightweight - a must have to athletes on the go
My son is a swimmer and needed something that could carry workout clothes, school clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 towels, soap/shampoo, a jammer, and snacks. I was worried before ordering that bag that there would be enough room. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it is exactly the right size for all of his stuff. It's also a light weight, yet well built. There...
Published on September 22, 2011 by Andy in Utah

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but mine had holes
Gave as a gift only to find out later from the person who received it that the material was worn on one side and had little holes in it. I'm sure it was a fluke that I got a bag that was damaged. Unfortunately, too much work to try to get gift back from person to return. Otherwise, perfect size to fit a basketball and gym clothes and shoes. That is what I was looking for.
Published on July 8, 2012 by A-love

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 416 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, November 17, 2012
Nice looking, name brand, blue, what more can you ask for. Use it for the gym or for pick up games at the park. Can fit a basketball, more then one Gatorade, extra pair of basketball clothes, cell phone. All the thing needed for a gym rat.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 12, 2012
Lnd Svyr (Gloucester, Va. USA) - See all my reviews
Thought it had a smell for a long time. Washed it a few times. Don't seem to notice now. Also, the medium is WAY to large for my needs. I get shoes, towel, shorts, socks, shirt and still have the same amount of room or more left over. Should have gotten small. End pockets are nice for shower shoes and shampoo and soap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Workout Gear, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
Perfect size for your shoes and workout gear..I love the multiple pockets! And, if you love fuchsia or pink, this bag is for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, January 8, 2012
I purchased this for my son in law and he loved it. It was everything as detailed when I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomier than you think., April 22, 2013
Lovely color, great quality. I am writing this review 6 months after purchase because, well. you can't tell how a product will last in a few uses.

This has been used every day since purchase to carry smelly wrestling shoes, track shoes, football cleats and basketballs. It has worked out so well we bought a smaller one for the younger sibling.

Buying quality once in a while saves money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Bag - More of an overnight bag then a gym bag, February 7, 2013
Mark Sloobda (MARYSVILLE, OH, US) - See all my reviews
First, this is a great bag. No complaints. Second, don't listen to those telling you this thing is small. Barely fits into standard compact locker. If you are looking for a bag to hold 20 pounds of gear, this is for you, if you have underwear, running shoes, shirts, sweatpants, towel and deodorant, then MOST definitely go to the same bag 1 size down (The SMALL Size)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Duffel Grip
I expected a smaller bag. The bag is a bit too big to go to the gym or track practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 1, 2014
I am by no means low maintenance, so for a while there my morning gym routine involved lugging three bags full of straightening irons, blow dryers, make up and, of course, my work clothes, to and from the gym. Add in that I do double days (and don't particularly like re-wearing sweaty morning gym clothes) and I REALLY needed a sturdy, large gym bag. This bag fits everything with room to spare but doesn't feel too bulky, and fits easily in my gym locker. It also doesn't feel like it is about to buckle from the weight. Highly recommend. The only thing I wish it had was a small pocket for my keys and gym lock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, June 29, 2014
I am delighted with the size and quality of my gym bag, but would like a place to put my damp towel after a workout. Dirty clothes conveniently go in one of the side compartments and my collection of shampoos,etc go in the other side compartment. therwise a great bag that I think will serve me for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, June 24, 2014
I like the bag-it is a solid quality and as described. Not much else to say as it is a gym bag-they are hard to mess up. Good space and the right amount of compartments for towels, squirt bottles, supplements, etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 416 | Next ›