Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Brasilia Gym Sack Black, Unisex
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 23, 2014
It's a Nike bag, all the high school kids have them - with the school-issued pads/laptops, there is apparently no need to lug around books anymore, therefore this is apparently the cool thing to carry. Just enough room for the school-issued electronics and a few folders, paper and pens/pencils. Whatever to all that, I'm just super happy about the price, what appears to be pretty good quality and that my high-schooler is happy with an inexpensive pack.
on August 28, 2014
Perfect bag for use at gym as laundry bag. Durable, waterproof. I place all my dirty sweaty workout clothes in this bag along with my shower shoes, and then place this gymsack into my duffel bag. Keeps all the dirt, sweat, and floor grime, out of your "clean" duffel bag.
on February 25, 2013
I was a little apprehensive purchasing this product because of the cheap price but when I received this for my son, he really liked it. It was very well made and the straps on the bag are very strong. I would reccoment this to anyone looking to purchase it!
on December 10, 2011
The sack arrived on time, excellent for taking to gym, my shoes and shorts fit well. That's pretty much all that fits. I felt it was a bit smaller than i would have liked.
on October 13, 2014
This gymsack is exactly what I needed. It fits perfectly a few items I usually take with me to the gym like, a towel, water bottle, wallet, keys and lock. If you take more than a few items, I suggest you buying a bigger bag since it might feel uncomfortable on your back. The workmanship is great and it serves its purpose.
on March 27, 2013
This bag came in very handy on my 5 week trip. It held a lot. The straps were comfortable. The only thing I would have liked to have added is a zipper pocket to enable ;me to get to frequently used items more quickly.
on July 15, 2015
My son still loves it! This bag has been through 2 school years stuffed, stuffed and more than stuffed with books, clothes, 2 IPADS, phones, IPODS, more books and it still looks and is as strong as it was when we first bought it. Thank YOU so very much!
on February 26, 2013
I originally bought this for my husband to use to go to the gym but in the end I've been using it to carry my boxing gloves in and it's great! Was going to order myself one but my husband just told me to have his!
on May 3, 2012
Instead of using it as a gymsack, I am currently using it for school and, I have to say, that it is a great product for my use.
There is a large space for all my daily class needs (T-89, 2 notebooks, laptop, a couple of pens, pencil, glasses). Even with all that items inside the gymsack, it didn't bulge out or maybe more accurately: much less bulgy than I expected. The gymsack is also high enough to allow it to fully close without being stopped by the width of my notebooks nor 13' laptop. The flat strap is also very comfortable, it is puts much less pressure than the cylindrical strap of my previous gymsack.

The only downside is its lack of smaller, separate compartment. It is a little of a hassle to look for small items (pencil, pen, glasses, calculator) in the bottom of the gymsack, but I have found convenient ways to somewhat compensate for this downside: by putting a pen/pencil in the spiral spine of my notebooks.

I must also mention the customer service of the seller. My first gymsack was lost on its way here, the seller generously re-ship another gymsack without any additional charges.
on September 15, 2011
Love the bag! It is well made and looks cool. This is an improvement from the previous versions. The caring straps are wider to spread out the weight of the bag.