Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Brasilia 5 Large Duffel Gym Bag Black Size Large
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 9, 2013
This bag is awesome.! I was looking for a larger duffle bag since my 24" wasn't holding everything I needed. I had ordered the coldwater one for 14.99, but it smelled like a shower curtain liner for over a week. Back it went! After that I was afraid to order online because of the smell issue. I found a small sports store by my house and they had this one in stock. NO SMELL!!! Big and roomy to boot. On each end the have zippered compartments which are good for shoes or wet towels. The handles are padded which is really nice. The bag is light to carry but seems very durable. Yes it was a lot more than the other one I ordered but totally worth every penny. Better quality construction, padding, compartments, and NO SMELL!!!!
on January 26, 2012
I love the bag and it is as described. However I have used the adidas duffel bags from the friend and those definitely felt a little bit more tougher and durable than this one. So I did consider them a better purchase even if they are a little more expensive.
But this bag definitely looks a lot nicer. Is durable enough and since I bascially bought it as a laundry bag or long weekend trips it should hold me good.
on May 23, 2014
I bought mine to use as a gym bag. I decided to spend a little more money this time around.

Well, after two months of ownership, it appears that that was money wasted. I only use mine for the gym. It typically is in my vehicle with a change of gym clothes and nothing more. I'm not rough with the bag; I don't toss it around or anything of that nature. The issue I'm already having is that the zipper mechanism is beginning to malfunction, and one of the two zipper handles has already completely come off its tracks. Upon closer inspection, it occurs to me that if I move the remaining zipper handle over too far, it's at risk of coming right off the track as well.

The bag I replaced was cheaper and served me better than this thing has.

Oh, and don't be fooled by the picture. See how sturdy and durable it looks? Well, it's quite flimsy.

UPDATE: Two days after this review was originally posted, the other zipper handle came off. I can no longer zip up my bag.
on December 20, 2014
As far as duffle bags go, this one is pretty average. It's very big..spacious and attractive. Comfortably padded shoulder strap. Construction is on the lighter side, thin nylon sides sith a modestly reinforced bottom. Zippers are fair. They usually will pull closed from most angles but get hung up at times. Overall: Decent bag for car trips and gym use but shows stress when put to sports equipment duty. (Actually it's to big for gym use, but just as an example for wear and tear.)
on December 3, 2013
Great sized gym bag. Fits my boots, uniform, towel, and lunch making trips to work easier. It is also very lightweight and dries off quickly. The only change I would make, if I could, would be adding a couple more small pockets for things like keys, wallet, cellphone etc. There is one pocket, but it only has a velco closure.
on February 6, 2014
Bag is good quality but much bigger than expected. My Son uses this for wrestling and usually has a change of clothes and a second set of gym gear. I ended up purchasing the medium bag which he likes much better.
on June 16, 2014
My husband loves this duffle. He uses it primarily to go to the gym. He's able to fit two full size racquet ball racquets, towels, extra clothes, sneakers, water bottle, etc. He could probably fit triple that... It's huge and very light weight. Awesome bag - we're very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone.
on February 23, 2014
I ordered this bag for my boyfriend for Christmas! He needed a big bag for all his workout gear and supplements. He practically lives out of it! Awesome purchase!! Very big duffle bag and fits plenty of stuff.
on January 8, 2012
I purchased this for my son in law and he loved it. It was everything as detailed when I purchased it.
on January 22, 2013
My Grandson loves everything Nike so this was the perfect gift. He loves it. I think it's a nice heavy duty bag.