Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Price:$89.68 - $95.67

on January 24, 2014
My son loves this bag. It is much larger than we thought, which we love. He carries his sneakers, basketball, extra clothes, a towel his uniform and extra clothes around in this bag. The seams and straps are very well sewn. I strongly recommend this bag to athletes and light travelers.
on July 3, 2012
This is the perfect gym bag for my needs. It is big enough to store just about everything I need to in a gym bag - shoes, change of clothes, workout clothes, swimming costume. It even has some extra space left in case I need to take the kids to the pool at the gym, fits their clothes as well just right. The material is synthetic so it is durable and water resistant. Looks sharp!
on January 10, 2013
This bag is large enough for my basketball, uniform, shoes, and I still have room left over. The straps are well sewn.
on January 25, 2013
Very happy with the product all around, holds a surprising amount of gear despite its seemingly small size. Seems to be very durable so far, and has many separate little holding areas for various bits of gear.
on February 23, 2014
Purchased this duffel bag for my son who loves Nike. He uses it as a basketball bag. It can hold all his stuff and then some.
It is the perfect size. Has pockets on each side to carry extra stuff. He loves it.
on November 8, 2014
I've had this bad for awhile it has been able to survive everything that I've thrown at it. The only thing I think it is sized wrong. This medium is huge and I would consider it a large or extra large. It fits everything and more, but on those light days it runs baggy because it's so big.
on February 7, 2013
First, this is a great bag. No complaints. Second, don't listen to those telling you this thing is small. Barely fits into standard compact locker. If you are looking for a bag to hold 20 pounds of gear, this is for you, if you have underwear, running shoes, shirts, sweatpants, towel and deodorant, then MOST definitely go to the same bag 1 size down (The SMALL Size)
on March 20, 2013
Pretty comfortable for a duffel. I use this during the holidays when I travel home from school. Sometimes I use this for short road trips too. The product is too big for the gym though so I would get the small for that.
on July 8, 2012
Gave as a gift only to find out later from the person who received it that the material was worn on one side and had little holes in it. I'm sure it was a fluke that I got a bag that was damaged. Unfortunately, too much work to try to get gift back from person to return. Otherwise, perfect size to fit a basketball and gym clothes and shoes. That is what I was looking for.
on May 24, 2015
Awesome but expensive even for Amazon, Amazon is supposed to have some things for less money but apparently not on this case it should be at least $25 or less its Nike but it's still a bag now for the real review its good fits shoes clothes and water bottles with bulging out unless you put to many things and if you have stinky feet the side pockets are mesh fabric so your shoes can breathe

See 1 answered question