5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size
My sons both wanted bags for basketball season. These bags are a perfect size to fit their basketball shoes, a basketball, change of clothes or hoodie, water bottle and snack. Well made bag.
Published 18 months ago by Amberly

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink Duffle Bag
Published 14 months ago by spotsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink Duffle Bag, April 21, 2013
I chose the pink duffle bag because it showed TWO zippered pockets in the photo on Amazon, and I loved the color. The bag ONLY has one zippered compartment. I was disappointed when I saw this, I already have a Nike bag the same size with one zippered compartment I wanted two compartments. I just want buyers to BEWARE that the photos posted on Amazon are not accurate. Why they have the zoom in feature so you can see the bag in detail is beyond me. Just make sure you read the details on the bag carefully, it does state ONE pocket although they posted a photo of a bag that has TWO!!!
Also they state that the adjustable shoulder strap is padded I did NOT recieve one that is padded. I really feel as though I was ripped off when I purchased this bag . I really like Nike products but, am very unhappy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym bag!, March 15, 2012
This bag has been perfect for me. So perfect I purchased a second one. I currently use one for all the gym clothes and it is perfect. The second bag I use for my cycling gear. I have my riding shoes, helmet, gloves, extra shirts, and energy packs and there is still plenty of room. This bag is well built and I believe will be around for a long time. I would recommend this bag to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gym bag., July 24, 2013
OK, so I cheated on Amazon on this one. I bought this bag on ebags.com after following another reviewers advice that ebags had a better deal on it. In total, it ended up being $5 cheaper. It seems that ebags.com is the Amazon of bags and has great prices. I bought this bag solely to use as a gym bag. I was not sure exactly what size I needed, but am glad that I settled on the small bag versus the medium size bag which would surely be too big of a gym bag for most people. Based on what other bags I see at the gym, this is the same size almost everyone uses. My only complaint with this duffel is that it could use one more, preferably mesh, pocket on the outside. Other than that, it is perfect for what I am using it for. I normally pack a towel, weight belt, two water bottles, gloves, sandals and a change of clothes without there being a ridiculous amount of extra room. If i were traveling with this bag, I would expect to be able to pack three days of clothes, a pair or two of shoes and all of my toiletries, making it a perfect bag for weekend trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little bag, November 20, 2012
I use this bag to go to the gym, it is perfect to hold my shoes / workout clothes. It is a small, well made bag, which is just what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag with one complaint..., March 6, 2012
I have been using this bag for two weeks now for hauling my workout clothes and shoes to the gym. I was looking for something that was able to hold one or two change of clothes, pocket stuff like keys/loose change, and shoes. It does all this and does it well except for the shoes part. There is a vented side compartment for shoes or wet/damp clothes but it is just big enough for standard shoes--I have squeeze my sneakers down and help guide the zipper around them to close it--so much so I am afraid that I am going to rip or damage the zipper doing so. There is plenty of room to spare so it baffles me as to why they didn't have the vented pocket expand into the main compartment. The material is thin but feels sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overnighter, May 3, 2012
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Small Duffel Grip
I love this duffel for quick trips overnight or a weekend especially when trunk space is somewhat limited. It is also nice to have the separate outside zippered pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Small Duffel Grip
This bag has a fine line in particular so it's very nice, comfortable, cool, and the brand is one of the most sought after in the market.
excellent article, I have just what I expected, thanks
product

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this bag and the color!, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Small Duffel Grip
so great! This bag is everything i thought it would be! it deserves a great review. and I love the color

4.0 out of 5 stars Spacious for it's size, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Nike Brasilia 5 Small Duffel Grip (Apparel)
I purchased the small size but has pretty decent space considering. I fitted a 15 inch laptop with a basketball. Only issue to some may be the strap. The strap doesn't have a shoulder cushion and it will get uncomfortable over time, especially if you have are carrying a heavy load.

Rate and Discover Movies