Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2013
I chose the pink duffle bag because it showed TWO zippered pockets in the photo on Amazon, and I loved the color. The bag ONLY has one zippered compartment. I was disappointed when I saw this, I already have a Nike bag the same size with one zippered compartment I wanted two compartments. I just want buyers to BEWARE that the photos posted on Amazon are not accurate. Why they have the zoom in feature so you can see the bag in detail is beyond me. Just make sure you read the details on the bag carefully, it does state ONE pocket although they posted a photo of a bag that has TWO!!!
Also they state that the adjustable shoulder strap is padded I did NOT recieve one that is padded. I really feel as though I was ripped off when I purchased this bag . I really like Nike products but, am very unhappy with this purchase.
on December 31, 2012
My sons both wanted bags for basketball season. These bags are a perfect size to fit their basketball shoes, a basketball, change of clothes or hoodie, water bottle and snack. Well made bag.
on March 15, 2012
This bag has been perfect for me. So perfect I purchased a second one. I currently use one for all the gym clothes and it is perfect. The second bag I use for my cycling gear. I have my riding shoes, helmet, gloves, extra shirts, and energy packs and there is still plenty of room. This bag is well built and I believe will be around for a long time. I would recommend this bag to anyone.
on July 24, 2013
OK, so I cheated on Amazon on this one. I bought this bag on ebags.com after following another reviewers advice that ebags had a better deal on it. In total, it ended up being $5 cheaper. It seems that ebags.com is the Amazon of bags and has great prices. I bought this bag solely to use as a gym bag. I was not sure exactly what size I needed, but am glad that I settled on the small bag versus the medium size bag which would surely be too big of a gym bag for most people. Based on what other bags I see at the gym, this is the same size almost everyone uses. My only complaint with this duffel is that it could use one more, preferably mesh, pocket on the outside. Other than that, it is perfect for what I am using it for. I normally pack a towel, weight belt, two water bottles, gloves, sandals and a change of clothes without there being a ridiculous amount of extra room. If i were traveling with this bag, I would expect to be able to pack three days of clothes, a pair or two of shoes and all of my toiletries, making it a perfect bag for weekend trips.
on March 6, 2012
I have been using this bag for two weeks now for hauling my workout clothes and shoes to the gym. I was looking for something that was able to hold one or two change of clothes, pocket stuff like keys/loose change, and shoes. It does all this and does it well except for the shoes part. There is a vented side compartment for shoes or wet/damp clothes but it is just big enough for standard shoes--I have squeeze my sneakers down and help guide the zipper around them to close it--so much so I am afraid that I am going to rip or damage the zipper doing so. There is plenty of room to spare so it baffles me as to why they didn't have the vented pocket expand into the main compartment. The material is thin but feels sturdy.
on November 20, 2012
I use this bag to go to the gym, it is perfect to hold my shoes / workout clothes. It is a small, well made bag, which is just what I was looking for.
on July 3, 2014
I am very happy with this purchase! The Nike Brasilia 5 Small Duffle Grip is the perfect bag for me. I orderd the pink/black bag; the colors are vibrant and the bag is GORGIOUS! The bag is the perfect size to take to the gym and it would also work as an overnight/weekender bag. I love the side pockets. The pocket on one end holds a lot and zips closed. It has a bit of ventilation.... The pocket on the other end is open at the top and would be good for a water bottle or anything that you need easy access to.
on May 4, 2013
This bag has a fine line in particular so it's very nice, comfortable, cool, and the brand is one of the most sought after in the market.
excellent article, I have just what I expected, thanks
product
on February 12, 2013
the size of this bag is perfect for a trip to the gym or overnight trips. plenty of room for basic essentials and some extra stuff too. great quality and has vented pockets for wet or stinky shoes. thougthfullness in this design makes it a great buy
on August 5, 2014
This is a good bag, and the styling of it is amazing and the build qualitiy is okay. I've had it for over a year now and this bag really doesnt handle heavy loads as much as i would expect it to. I mean like probably 4 sets of clothes and some bathroom products and the bag would be like about 20-30 pounds. Not over packing it but just enough for it to close. The bad thing about it is that the straps that you use to go over your shoulder or whatever hold up but its the connection of the strap to the bag that is wearing out. I can already see ripping in the stiching and if that breaks i will only have the handles which really cause a pain in the arms. So if youre just gonna put your running shoes and a towel in this "sports" bag then i recommend getting a shronger or more durable bag. This bag isnt so much versatile as i would need.