5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
It is too big and beautiful, i love it ! Just what i wanted. Thank u for all. I recommend
Published 9 months ago by Daritza Santiago

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my dream gym bag
Published 17 months ago by brunita

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 16, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my dream gym bag, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Nike Brassie Day Bag (Sports)
I have been searching forever for the perfect nike bag and when I saw this one online I thought my search was over. The bag's pattern and colors look amazing - just as pictured on amazon but the bottom of the bag was really really wide and protruded outward - making it difficult to stay on my shoulder. The protruding base also made it cumbersome to travel with. However apart from the base the style was good - as the bag unzips from top to bottom - opening into two separately sealed off compartments and this allows for easy packing and complete separation of dirty gym clothes from clean ones or gym shoes from clothes. Had it not been the wide protruding base I would have kept it. I guess I will have to keep searching for that perfect nike gym bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars That's OK!, August 22, 2014