Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on October 1, 2014
Comfortable. Soft. Tight.

I've worn an absurd amount of athletic socks in my life, and I've found there are two kinds of "crew" socks. Some come ~halfway up my shin, they're on the long side, and these are the ones I love. Then there are the "3/4 crew" wannabe socks that only come about 3in higher than my ankle. Be warned: these are NOT very long.
on December 12, 2010
Back to buy more.

My husband works 12-16 hour days in boots these socks really work great to control the odor.

He usually will not spend more than $1 on a pair of socks and after receiving these as a gift he cant live without them.
33 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2012
These socks are pretty much the Nike Elite Basketball socks with a little less cushion and no spine on the back. Excellent and Cheap!!!
on January 17, 2011
My daughter plays basketball and her feet are horrible smelling. Since she has got the socks her feet doesnt seem to smell as bad, but they are alwaysh soaked after a game or practice. But overall they are really greaat socks kind of pricey but they are definately worth it. We couldn't find them at any local sports stores in her size so if you are looking for them the internet is definately a way to go. ! :)
44 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2013
Been using these for about 3 years and they are going strong. I have been through 2 sets of walmart socks and they are full of holes and worn out. These don't absorb much water - act like wool but not itchy. Keep you cool in summer, not winter socks but do fine until its gets real cold.
on April 15, 2016
Bought these socks for my husband, who refuses to wear anything but Nike on his feet.
I was concerned at first about authenticity because they are a great price compared to a store.
But I compared them side by side with ones we purchased at Dicks Sporting Goods and they are an exact match.
The socks we ordered fit perfectly, and they were not stained or stretched out at all.
They are indeed Nike and are just cheaper than if purchased in store.
The socks last a long time and do not shrink much in the wash.
They do what they are intended to do as socks and are a high quality.
I definitely recommend purchasing these.
on February 21, 2011
Seriously, how good can socks be? Well, awesome that's how. The right fit, length and thickness....makes we want to work out
on January 1, 2015
After many different varieties and brands, I think these have been the best all around so far. Material is good quality and they fit well. Seem to stay up on the leg better than most as well. Haven't fatigued over the many wash cycles they have gone through or faded. Are sure not to use fabric softener and these should last awhile.
on April 19, 2016
Nice all purpose, low rise crew socks. These go up to about 1/4 on my calf, so be aware. They are comfortable to wear when going to the gym or playing basketball. I initally bought the general Hanes crew socks on the first page of a "crew socks" search, and those were atrocious. These are so much softer and provide excellent support for long physical sessions.
on March 18, 2013
ok. they're socks. you know this much. but the dri-FIT socks are alot more comfortable than regular socks. they got some cushion to them and they also have the dri-FIT material. i wear these for when i work out and when i'm playing sports and these are exactly what i need. definitely a good investment. make sure to follow washing instructions and don't use fabric softener on these and wash in cold water.