Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:55 Mins
I've been shopping for a running shoe for a while and finally found one that fits great. The Nike Dual Fusion ST2 first caught my attention simply by its good looks. But as soon as I slipped them on my feet, I knew I'd found the shoe I was looking for.

Published on December 9, 2011 by M. Erb

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart to quickly
I bought these shoes for running the track at the gym in September. Now it is March and the sides where my pinky toes has huge holes in it. I got to the gym maybe 3 times a week and I work about 6 hours day. They are to expensive to fall apart so soon. I am very disappointed in Nike.
Published 10 months ago by Amoritz

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, spacious toe box, fits true to size, very comfortable, December 9, 2011
Length:: 1:55 Mins

It's very light weight. Compared to my New Balance Trail running shoes that weigh a ton, these feel like nothing on my feet. These are definitely not trail running shoes but are well suited for the road. The sole is supple and flexes very easily underfoot. Great cushioning too.

Other shoes that I tried, particularly Adidas shoes were very tight in the toe box; too narrow for me. I wear size 13 normally and a size 13 in Adidas is too short for me whereas the Nike and New Balance seem truer to size.

In any case these Dual Fusion ST2's are super comfortable on my feet. My toes are not cramped whatsoever and overall the fit is great. I have discovered a shoe that also cradles my ankle so completely it is hard to believe a shoe could fit this well. My ankle doesn't slip at all in the shoe.

Overall I really feel comfortable in these shoes. The fluorescent sole and inner lining really looks good and the shoe just fits. If you feel like some shoes are just too tight or too narrow in the toe, give these a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight ~ comfortable, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 Running (Apparel)
I looked for running shoes for over 6 months before purchasing these. I love them so I bought 2 pairs. I have wide feet and can't usually wear the Nike's but these fit nice. They were true to the usual size that I wear. I put inserts in them because I have a high arch and needed more support for running. I've had the shoes 2 months so far and they are even more comfortable now. I gave them 4 stars as they cost more than I usually spend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Fusion ST 2, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 Running (Apparel)
As a novice C25K trainee, I read shoes are obviously an important choice when selecting running shoes. I tried on several pairs of running shoes with the Dual Fusion as one of my choices. I kept going back to the Nikes for the fit and comfort.
As I could not really break into a run at the store I trusted my first insticts and went with the Nikes. I immediately noticed a difference as I wore them for my training. I felt no slippage in the foot and a cushioned feeling as my feet struck the pavement. Again being a novice I was not sure what to expect but I personally think this is what should be felt while running. If I can concetrate on breathing and pace and not worry about my feet, this would allow me to advance in my training and get me closer to my goal of running my first 5K. To all novice runners, I highly recommend this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual fusion, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 Running (Apparel)
Yes.....these ARE a great balance of excellent form & function. As they are super comfortable, look great & fit for me is perfect. Seriously, i ran into these locally & they fit so good i bought two pair on the spot. It was barely 10 seconds after i put them on that i was sold. i love the new style of tread, the Waffle outsole...with the individual square shock absorbing nodules as this configuration seems to offer a higher degree of input reactivity from the shoe.
It was the look of the shoe that caught my eye at 1st....then i tried them on & Bam!.....they had me hook line & sinker....at that point it was a "no thinker" ....looks, comfort & price....all factors in the equation added up to a big oh yeah !!
But even if i had paid full retail.....i would be happy as these instantly earned a place among my all time favorite shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, needs to be more insulated, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 Running (Apparel)
I work as a CMT. I am on my feet all day long. I also do massage work on the side for a major BCS school and had to buy a pair of Nikes that were in that school's colours. The shoes are very light and breathable which is good because I live in the South. They provide the right amount of cushioning for my feet. The shoes are very versitle. Not long ago I was in Colorado visiting some very good friends. They took me snow shoeing one day in Rocky Mountain National Park. I had no other shoes to wear but the Dual Fusion. They were good for most of the 4 mile hike. My toes were getting a bit numb. I wished Nike would have thought to add some additional insulation in the fron for people who might snow shoe in them. I was out on the trail longer than expect because on of our party went ahead and we thought we lost her. Luckily she knew her way back to the car and I didn't have to be outside in the frigid temps too much longer. The next day we went snow tubing in Winter Park. The Dual Fusions were great. Lots of traction thought they were a bit too vented for going down the "expert hill". I expect to buy another pair in the near future. Good job Nike on making an excellent shoe. Consider a thermal sleeve for snow shoeing and snow tubing.

5.0 out of 5 stars entrega, February 3, 2013
el articulo llego en buen estado tal cual se pidió al momento de realizar comprar por este medio, cumplió la expectativa de la compra

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent !!!, April 9, 2013
I have this product for several years as of today, and the quality is great. I use it for tennis, running, basquetball, anything and it's so comfortable.

I have nothing negative to say about this running shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart to quickly, March 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes!, August 13, 2012
Excellent shoes, very comfortable. Muy buenos zapatos, muy cómodos y de excelente apariencia. Sin ningún problema con el vendedor, llego en el tiempo establecido y tal cual como en la foto.

Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 Running