4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!!!!
Had a hard time finding glasses that worked for tennis. These worked perfectly and stay on even when sweating. Love them!!!!!
Published on September 23, 2012 by Andrea

3.0 out of 5 stars If they didn't melt, they'd be a 5
The lenses are great -- minimal distortion and dark-but-not-too-dark. The fit is great on my face, and they stay on. This pair has good symmetry and sits square on my face.

Published 15 months ago by tekHedd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars If they didn't melt, they'd be a 5, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Nike Skylon Ace Sunglasses (Eyewear)

But... after just short of a year of use, the soft plastic nosepieces have, well, not exactly melted, but turned into a squishy mass of disgusting gross stuff. Otherwise the glasses are still fine, but I'm not putting *that* on my face. Yuck. I don't think I left them in the sun. Did I maybe leave them in the car? In the glove compartment? Why didn't the rubber on the earpieces melt as well? The car is garaged too,.. and if I am going out in the heat, I'm *wearing* them...not leaving them in the car. Strange and awful.

There's no "customer support" on the nike vision web site. What do you do if your sunglasses don't live up to the promise?

2.0 out of 5 stars These worked great! But then the frame broke way too easily!, May 17, 2012
I bought these for golfing and they provide great high definition, especially in bright light. They work well for driving (a car) too! They are darker than I expected and I think they would do well in bright snow light. The down side is that they may be too dark in the lower light. I walked into a thick woods to search for my golf ball and I had to remove them. But no lens is going to function perfectly in all conditions. The frame is comfortable and durable. Then, however, I had them in my jacket pocket and when I bent over to pick something up they got piched between my quad muscle and my Molson muscle and they snapped in half! So much for durabilty. They should have never broken that easily. I'm trying to send them back now. Apparently I can receive partial credit but don't know the details. To be continued.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!!!!, September 23, 2012
Andrea (Roswell, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 23, 2014
I was looking for a nice pair of sport glasses a long time ago and I can say this are no regret choice

3.0 out of 5 stars The sun glasses was lacked a piece of glass on the left side. It was hurt before it was mailed to us., May 5, 2014
The sun glasses lack a piece of glass on the left side, so actually i received sun glasses that is damaged sun glasses.
I am upset because it is not cheap price.....I am sure it was hurt before it was mailed to me since the glasses bag has no piece of glass left there.

It is not right way to do so. Can I get some money back?

5.0 out of 5 stars great sunglases.......Best of the best....., January 10, 2014
The sunglases are best of the best....nice vision in the morning and in the afternon....I like style. ...I like color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, great price, December 2, 2013
I look pretty well with them. They just do what they have to do at a great price. They are the best running glasses I could find.

4.0 out of 5 stars haridoa, October 2, 2013
comfortable frames. not convinced that the lens i chose does what the nike website claimed, that the lens would make it easier to see in contrasting light situations: shadows and bright sunlight. also the lens are difficult to swap in and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses!, September 14, 2013
Sits firmly on my head, comfortable and good and clear vision. great sunglasses!
Had Nike sunglasses before and they got scratched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., July 17, 2013
I got these for my husband. Now my uncle and my kids want them too. Great clarity and comfortable fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›