Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: MediumColor: Black/pinkChange

on October 6, 2012
I have 3 boys, 9, 11, & 13, just got them each a pair of large socks. They wear shoe sizes- 9,:9.5, & 10-10.5, great fit. They love the socks. If I would let them, they would wear them everyday. They say how comfortable they are. Love to wear playing football, going to school, and lounging around the house.
44 comments158 of 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2013
Both my son and daughter are obsessed with these socks. The kids at their school all wear them. My son is 9 and daughter 11 but they both wear a men's small or medium in these as do all their friends. They don't have as many options in childrens/youth sizes.
0Comment52 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
Really good for when i play basketball with my friends, and the fit is great. It also has a nice cushion feel when you step. I mainly use it with my basketball sneakers but they feel amazing with normal shoes. My friends recommended me this and I will be recommending it to others.
review image
on January 17, 2013
I love nike elite Dri-Fit socks due to there lightweight but padded design. I would recommend buying these to everyone.
on December 29, 2012
Bought for my 12 year old son. He's worn them several times already. Wash and wear great and fit was perfect.
on February 10, 2013
Well, One day my son comes home from school and says about these socks and how everyone has one. At first he didn't know the price, but when i went to dicks to try to find a pair they were $14.00. I was a bit suprised with that price but my son absolutely loved them. I bought him more for christmas. Its a great gift for boys.
0Comment16 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2014
The socks fit good the first time I wore them but after that it was all down hill. I washed them one time and it seemed like they shrieked 2 sizes and they did not got me after.
on December 12, 2012
It's cheaper to go to the store and buy these socks. Most of your atheletic shoe stores(Foot Locker,Finish Line,Champs)have a wide selection of colors to choose from also.
on July 17, 2013
These are very well cushioned socks and my son loves them. It's just a lot of money for one pair of socks, which is why I won't have five stars.
on June 23, 2011
My son plays AAU basketball. We are on the road just about every weekend or every other weekend. He plays about 2-3 games on any given tournament day. With that being said, we needed something that would give his feet a little something extra. That something extra is padding for the heel and the arch. They keep his feet dry and they don't fall down. Whether he's on the basketball court or not, he has a pair on. I must say they are worth every penny and my son says when he has them on "they up his swag!"
44 comments87 of 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question