Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Color: WhiteSize: MISCChange
Price:$24.79+ $4.99 shipping

on April 29, 2013
This hat took me through my first marathon training and race. It has held up beautifully to lots of sun and sweat and machine washings. I highly recommend it. Still fits great, same as the first day. I love it.
on May 10, 2013
I love this cap. The white color with the black underside of the brim are perfect for block and deflecting sun. The hat fits well, but happens to come down a little far on my head. I would prefer the ponytail area be higher on my head. Otherwise, the hat is just great
!
on August 18, 2015
I was nervous because several reviews said it was sized for a child. I'm an adult with an average size head and it fits perfectly. I will say that if you have thick and /or curly hair it may not fit. This is perfect for a day at the water park. Dries almost instantly and is not hot or uncomfortable.
on November 1, 2012
I loved this hat at first, but after washing it several times and sweating in it, the black (thread?) is starting to bleed and you can see it from the top of the hat where the brim meets the hat. So it doesn't look as nice.
on December 26, 2015
My wife loves wearing this hat. It is light and breathable. It adjusted to fit well. It works well with pony-tails. She wears this while working in the garden, running errands or going running. It is just a great hat.
on February 12, 2014
This is the perfect lightweight hat. I love white hats and wear them often. I plan on taking it to the river with me all summer long. I'm thinking of purchasing another one as a back up!
on September 25, 2014
These hats are great to wear while on vacation and the heat is 90 degress, my husband and I have several of them! They wash well, and when they get wet in the pool they dry fast.
on July 8, 2012
This cap is perfect for me. Keeps my head cool, hair out of my face, and keeps my head from sunburning. I use when I am teaching swimming on sunny days.
on July 5, 2014
Great Hat. Lightweight fabric is cool and black brim keeps the sun from reflecting in your eyes. Being white you can wear the hat with any outfit.
on October 4, 2013
Great hat, nice and lightweight. I purchased this hat for golf and I really love the dry-fit for when its really hot!