Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Nike Fuel + Band
$200.32 - $237.00
asked by Patrick on May 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 answers
A
Dot answered on May 10, 2012
Comment | 69 of 76 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
P.Broadnax answered on May 29, 2012
Comment | 42 of 48 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Worddancer Redux answered on July 17, 2012
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
lisle_g answered on August 27, 2012
Comment | 11 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Another Fitbit safety solution: use one of the neoprene cases that CaseLogic makes for memory sticks.

It IS somewhat less elegant, and you have to find a way to clip the whole thing to yourself; I use a very small carabiner. But one of the benefits is that you don't have to open and close the Fitbit as often. That reduces the stress on the device. Even being careful, I found that the case started coming apart a bit after a while. My device is now sporting some duct tape to keep it together.
Worddancer Redux answered on August 27, 2012
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I LOVE my. Fitbit had it for about 2 months now. I don't have the fuel band want more bang for my buck.
C answered on October 18, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a FitBit. In terms of quality construction, I am more than satisfied. I accidentally washed and dried it and it still runs. More features than FuelBand makes it the best buy.
Sandra G Sauls answered on November 16, 2012
Comments (3) | 5 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have both the fuel band and fitbit. I prefer the fitbit. It seems to track steps better. The fuelband does not read when you are pushing a shopping cart or carrying something in the arm that it is on if your is not moving. The fuelband does have a fun display.
cobaltblue answered on November 16, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
M. Wood answered on November 21, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Fitbit works great. Just don't run it over... that indeed kills it. Just happened to me and was looking at your post debating switching over instead of just replacing it
SHRAPNEL 89 answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product