|Fits as expected||
Nike Golf - Dri-FIT Classic Sport Shirt
|Price:||$30.00 - $4,550.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The Dri-FIT fabric technology delivers superior moisture management while the stitch-trimmed shoulder panels and gussets make a distinctive difference
- Flat knit collar three-button placket and open hem sleeves
- Pearlized buttons are selected to complement the shirt color
- The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve
- Made of 4.7-ounce 100% polyester Dri-FIT fabric
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nike Golf is known for classic polos engineered to take comfort to the next level. The Dri-FIT fabric technology delivers superior moisture management, while the stitch-trimmed shoulder panels and gussets make a distinctive difference. Flat knit collar, three-button placket and open hem sleeves. Pearlized buttons are selected to complement the shirt color. The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve. Made of 4.7-ounce, 100% polyester Dri-FIT fabric.
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005HFCHD6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
What needs to be noted are the following:
1. the pictures of the item is of a poor quality and limited detail view. better quality pictures with multiple viewing option should be considered as with many other products.
2. the picture of the item was one of a guy dressed in what maybe termed casual-elegant or even business casual. when I received the item I was surprised at the thinness of the material which would be ok for sport and exercise but not casual business/work wear. Consideration should be given to use a picture representing active sport wear to best give the impression of what it is best suited for; certainly not business casual.
3. the product is not tagless.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I usually buy large. But I have purchased Nike before and they run big. So I usually buy medium in the dri-fit polos.Published 10 months ago by Keith Thornton
The size small is like a medium, given the inflation in sizing. It wears well, washes well, and dries in the dryer without wrinkles,
A great shirt!