4.0 out of 5 stars High quality shoe...
Published on June 1, 2011 by JustMe

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin in the toes
Very nice looking, comfy, great price. But my husband had to borrow a shoe stretcher. Hopefully since the are leather it will help. They get narrow right where your toes get wider. Not the best manufactured shoe - but then again it was sold at an outlet store...
Published on July 11, 2011 by Natalie Wilcox

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality shoe..., June 1, 2011
These golf shoes look good, feel good, and perform great. They are very solid when addressiing the ball while swinging. No slipping at all even on a soggy course. The only problem I had was that they were a little thin by the toes. I walked 9 holes the first time I worn them on a wet course and my feet and socks stayed dry. Overall a good shoe just be certain of getting the right size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin in the toes, July 11, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, June 15, 2013
H. Zia (Khamees Musiat, KSA) - See all my reviews
I bought these shows for my father as a gift. First I had some doubts that would these even fit or not but was really relieved that they were of the perfect fit. They are really light in weight and have a really nice built quality.
The underneath grip is strong and wont slip on wet surfaces.
Overall a very good product and looking for some good years of golf ahead :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe., January 23, 2014
Comfortable as tennis shoes. Hold up to rain and heat. Would definitely purchase again. Can't believe a golf shoe is this comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, August 6, 2013
Sebas (MIAMI, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
They were better as seen on the web. Fix very comfy but are too wide the first time I use them. Then the shoe fits my feet.
I sure recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Pair Of Golf Shoes, July 18, 2013
Exactly as described. Stylish and comfortable. I would highly recommend. I would tell you to stop procrastinating if you contemplating purchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., June 12, 2013
I'm a hard shoe fit, these fit great once I put my insoles inside, otherwise a bit flat in the instep. Size runs true. Fast shipping!

3.0 out of 5 stars tight in the toes, June 11, 2013
I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for shoes, these were the right price and came in extra wide. The toes of the shoes were a little tight at first. I stuck some paper towels up in the toe box for the first few day to help widen them out. Now they fir great. Play 18 and no problems

4.0 out of 5 stars Golf Shoes., May 1, 2013
I don't usually buy shoes on-line, but I thought I'd try. These fit fine. I like 'em. And, they look good!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, April 17, 2013
Product arrived right on schedule, and fit perfect to size, Very comfortable. I will recomend these to a friend and buy more for myself

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›