4.0 out of 5 stars good looking shoes
nice shoes at a good price. comfortable and lightweight. do not know if the shoes will help my golf game but i can only hope
Published 20 months ago by e7

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted money.
Nike golf shoes. Terrible. Uncomfortable. Only wore them twice and had to remove mid-round the second time. I even used inserts to make more comfortable and they were still uncomfortable. Can feel spike locations through insole.. I intended to buy FootJoy but could not figure out how to use Amazon credit with associated vendor. Totally wasted expense.
Published 10 months ago by Joseph P. Fleischman

4.0 out of 5 stars good looking shoes, March 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike shoes look good, September 6, 2012
I've recently bought some nike clubs so I thought I'd do all Nike products. These shoes are a good deal, feel great and look even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty comfy shoes, May 24, 2012
I searched stores everywhere for wide fit shoes. No store carries them in my size. Usually I'd be told that they would order them for me, but with a hefty surcharge. Amazon is great at letting me get my size in the style I want. These shoes are super comfortable and they fit! Now if I can just get rid of my slice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine shoe, good price., May 9, 2014
I based the size I ordered on another pair of Nikes (different style) and these are slightly larger. Still pretty good shoe for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted money., December 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice shoe, August 7, 2013
This shoe has a nice leather upper, good spikes and stylish look. True fit for the size. Good shoe and excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 9, 2013
Shoes look good and are comfortable from the start. I have only played one round in them and they were good. Only thing I had an issue with was they squeek a little when on the course when you walk. I found myself having to stand completely still when others were putting. Hopefully this will stop once I have them fully broken in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, April 29, 2013
My grandson looked at a number of golf shoes and like the overall look of the shoes better than any. He said they fit well and are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Golf Shoes, December 31, 2011
A great lightweight shoe. Came very fast, especially during the holiday season, and was exactly as described. Size fit perfectly. Really like the replaceable plastic spikes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Idk about these, May 10, 2013
Dez Global (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
From the side they look great but when i put them on they dont feel true to size. A bit snug thinking about returning for a larger size