Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2012
Returning this tomorrow as, per Nike with numerous phone calls/emails today: the "steps" are not meant to track workouts at the gym (they did not for me on either treadmill or elyptical). They also did not track my steps going up and down four flights of stairs because I was holding a purse in one hand and an armrail on the other. Nike claims the "steps" would be more approximate if I were moving my arms when walking which completely contradicts their web advertisement that it tracks every step. Certainly not what I was looking for. Save your money if you want to track steps.
66 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
I've been using mine for about 15 months now. I wear it 24/7 and download it's data to my IPAD every day or two. It does an excellent job of showing you your relative activity level for the day. There are many, many days where I got up and got active because it was 3pm and I was nowhere near my daily goal.

Is it perfect? No. The accelerometers are on your wrist. activities that keep your arms/wrists stable won't show up. Bicycling, especially on a stationary bike, for example. Some activities give an exaggerated picture: Folding laundry will show up more than a half hour weight training.

I'd say if you are a gym rat or are a habitual compulsive exercise nut... save your money... this gadget isn't for you. BUT if you tend toward being a couch potato and need some incentive to get moving, this could be the thing you are looking for.
on January 10, 2014
This band is a great motivator. My only complaint is that when I go to download my daily information, it does not record all of the steps and fuel points - it always seems to short me by a few.
on February 17, 2013
I use it daily to keep track of my steps and calorie used in exercising.I have friends with the same fuel band and we can encourage and challenge each other.
on November 1, 2013
Great!! Use it every day!! Keeps me on the go to make my goal every day!! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get in shape.
on December 27, 2012
Great motivation! Keeps exercise on your mind all day when wearing it. You don't want to miss your goal because yoou are compeating with yourself.
on January 20, 2013
best product to be made available commercially. I would recommend to all those who want to stay healthy and fit
on March 30, 2013
Very happy my husband is absolutely LOING it.....it came on time and perfect!!! Would definitely consider another purchase in the future
on January 2, 2013
For all those who really want to get or stay in shape this is really awesome, I really recommend this gadget for all...
This item was purchased for my Grandson. He was off to a college soccer team weekend in Florida and I let him wear it.

He has nothing but praise for not only the look (cool) but all of its benefits. I wish you could see him walk proud with this

unique watch. Noah is sometimes unimpressed with Granny's choices. He loves it.

See 1 answered question