Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO MENS Sneakers
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 14, 2015
I loved this shoes absolutely #BRAND NEW, #ABSOLUTELY #LEGITIMATE shoes.
The best online shopping experience I ever had. Thank you so much Amazon.
The price is a bit higher than the local market.
My overall rating is 100% satisfied.
review image
on September 23, 2014
I've always been a fan of Air Jordan sneakers and these are really nice. They look great, fit great, and will last a long time. I'm glad I purchased them!
on December 25, 2014
I have recived product on time , size was right happy with both pair of sneakers.size 8 was supposed to arrive in January sales rep who was a female made a call to company, recived before chirstmas.thank u.
on August 23, 2014
I purchased these sneakers for my teenager he absolutely loves them. They are sold out on all other websites like footlocker etc. We are Amazon prime members so the 2 day shipping was perfect. Just in time for the new school yr.
on November 3, 2014
Shoe slips a little when trying to curl on screens and were hard on the feet when first breaking in. But the more I play in them the better they feel and better they seem to grip to the hardwood. And they look great!!! Glad I picked these up.
on October 1, 2014
Great shoes!
My son loved them.
Shipped quickly, arrived on time!
HAPPY CAMPER HERE!
on August 22, 2014
Could have used a half a size larger. But best price anywhere!
on July 29, 2014
Perfect fit. I plan on making more purchases with this company
on September 8, 2014
Received as expected, brand new, authentic. a+
on August 18, 2014
My grandson absolutely loves them. I wish his excitement about his first day back to school was for a better reason than showing off his sneakers.