Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Jordan Hydro VIII Retro Black Varsity Red 385073-001 size8
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 8 D(M) US|Color: Blk/Red|Change
Price:$23.99 - $899.00

on January 19, 2014
I bought these sandals as a gift for someone who specifically asked for them. They're a good fit for a men's size 13. The red/black color combo is striking, but not too bright, and the sandals are comfortable. Time will tell how long they last, but I've had luck with Nike products before, and expect the same here.
on December 21, 2013
These flip flops are expensive....the r jordans, thatswhy... but they will last you forever. They are extremely durable and you can where them outside too. Not to mention that they are extremely Cumfy. Like I said, we'll worth the cash. You won't be disappointed. Plus they look great!
on May 16, 2016
I bought these as a gift, my sneakerhead boyfriend is going to love these. They are really soft and comfy, they come in their original box which I also liked and they were shipped and arrived sooner than I expected.
on May 6, 2014
I got these for my boyfriends birthday along with the Jordan sneakers too and he LOVES them. He wears these like everyday cus it's warmer out now and he loves them. They're perfect
on April 20, 2014
My daughter bought these for her boyfriend and he truly loves them! He takes them to the gym to shower and also wears them at home.
on January 28, 2014
my son loved these. he asked for them and as soon as I bought they shipped. they were kinda pricey.
on February 25, 2016
They are overpriced sandals but my partner refuses to wear anything else. They make his feet stink after while though so you need to buy a new pair once a year if you wear daily.
on February 9, 2016
I BOUGHT THESE FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD SON. HIS MIDDLE SCHOOL COLORS ARE BLACK, WHITE AND PURPLE. HE LOVED THEM AND SO DID ALL HIS BUDDIES THAT SAW THEM TOO.
on April 21, 2016
I just got them 30 minutes ago. They're poorly made. The glue that was used to put them together is EXTREMELY visible.
on June 11, 2016
Size was to small, normally a size 7 would fit perfectly however not this particular item.