Nike+ Kinect Training - Xbox 360
|Price:||$17.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.61 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Athlete Inspired: Through Nike's expertise we know how to train athletes of all shapes and sizes to achieve their peak fitness potential. Get direct access to elite Nike trainers and Nike sport science to get you athlete fit. Get Attaboys and tips from Nike athletes on console, mobile and web. Unlock premium athlete content.
- Proof of Progress: Every 4 weeks, we assess your strength, endurance and overall fitness to benchmark and show your progress over time. Compare your fuel print to Nike's family of athletes, celebrities and the Nike+ community to see how you stack up.
- Personalized to You: Nike + Kinect Training uses Nike Sport science and Kinect camera technology to create a dynamic and reactive workout program based on my body, my performance and my goals. Get personalized feedback and coaching from your trainer who knows you and remembers you. N+KT fits into your life based on your calendar, your time and your level of commitment.
- Connected to my athletic Life: Stay motivated with the Nike+ and Xbox Communities through social features that allow you to workout with your friends or as a team. Through Nike+ integration track and get credit for all the activity you do on console or using any of the Nike+ devices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
• Athlete Inspired: Through Nike’s expertise we know how to train athletes of all shapes and sizes to achieve their peak fitness potential. Get direct access to elite Nike trainers and Nike sport science to get you athlete fit. Get athlete messages and tips from Nike athletes on console, mobile, and web.
• Proof of Progress: Every four weeks, we assess your strength, endurance, and overall fitness to benchmark and show your progress over time. Earn NikeFuel points, and compare your Fuel Print to Nike trainers and the Nike+ community to see how you stack up.
• Personalized to You: Nike+ Kinect Training uses Nike Sport science and Kinect camera technology to create a dynamic and reactive full-body workout program based on your individual body, your performance, and your personal goals. Get personalized feedback and coaching from your trainer who knows you and remembers you. Nike+ Kinect Training fits into your life, centered around your calendar, your time, and your level of commitment.
• Connected to My Athletic Life: Stay motivated with the Nike+ and Xbox LIVE Communities through social features that allow you to workout with your friends or as a team. Through Nike+ integration, track and get credit for all the activity you do on Nike+ Kinect Training.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm happy to say that from what I've seen do far, Nike+ Kinect Training powers its way to the top of the list. It has the most accurate motion detection and interface of all the workout games I've seen to date, has a truly innovative fitness test, and puts together workout routines that really feel personalized for you.
While the Adidas game had appearances by animated versions of very recognizable athletes such as Dwight Howard and Eric Berry, with Nike you have animated versions of Alex Molden or Marie Pervis, both best known as Nike certified trainers (although Molden did spend 9 years in the NFL). I found that fact that these are actual trainers lends a bit more credibility to the training, as opposed to other games which hire big name athletes or pop stars to drive sales.
The concept of the game is quite simple. You start out by selecting your goal (such as Get Strong to increase your power and build explosiveness, Get Toned to develop lean muscle and muscle definition, or Get Lean to maximize calorie and fat burn). Then, you go through a fitness assessment, after which you'll get a customized circuit training routine to do over the next four weeks.Read more ›
Nike uses a traditional 4-week fitness training program designed around your goal (lean, toning, or strength)and capabilities (determined by a fitness and agility "test"). It tells you what exercises to do to meet your goal and guides you through your workout. This is a plus for those who want to be told what to do, rather than choosing (as one must do on the Your Shape title). That is the main way in which they are very different. If you like choice and variety, Your Shape gives plenty of that, but if you want to be told which exercises to do and when to do them, Nike is more of that approach, like having a personal trainer.
Another big difference is that Nike does NOT use any weights, as many Your Shape exercises do. Instead, Nike exercises get all their resistance from fighting gravity with your own body weight. So, if you want to use dumbbells (as I like to do), Nike will disappoint.
What the Nike exercises to better than Your Shape is push you to your cardio limit. I've quickly lost weight using Nike, even after 8 months using Your Shape. It's based on reaching your cardio limit repeatedly over short "sprints," and then resting before the next "sprint." That burns a lot of fat quickly. Another thing I like is that its "recommended" daily routine is fairly short (25 minutes or so), but then it asks if you want to "add on" one or two more rounds of the same exercises.Read more ›
I'm not in fabulous shape to begin with...still carrying 5-year-old baby weight around my midsection, so I expected a challenge. I'm pretty baffled with all the people rating it poorly as "not for beginners." What workout is? If you go to a gym and take an aerobics class, do you expect to keep up the first time (or even, the first few weeks of time as you build up fitness)? Of course not.
Like going to the gym, this will take time and dedication. It's not magic, it's just a good workout. I'm getting through the exercises, sometimes thoroughly, sometimes just barely, and sometimes stopping half way to attempt to breathe. I'll get there, eventually.
For those complaining about no way to skip, there IS a means of skipping. Pause (right arm to side, left arm at 45-degree angle), and it will let you quit entirely, SKIP, or resume.
Lastly, few (if any) workouts are fun, they are meant to challenge you and make you sweat, that's why it's a workout. If you're down with that, this program will do its job.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I started this and it is kicking my butt. However, it is a great way to start off the new year.Published 26 days ago by Caroline Salazar
challenging and quick workouts but I have already lost inches after 4 uses over the last weekPublished 29 days ago by matt
VERY impressed with the quality of tracking and interactions it has with the user!Published 1 month ago by BOOMOR
not very clear that it could not be used with XBox One. I tossed itPublished 1 month ago by Mike Lozano
Wouldn't work right. Kinect couldn't see person. Band wouldn't sync with the game. Waste of time and money.Published 2 months ago by Sarah Grace Wright
I bought this to help me get back in shape after having twins. I was on bedrest for 6 months so it was very difficult to do at first. Read morePublished 2 months ago by BrandyW