Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 24, 2012
I searched stores everywhere for wide fit shoes. No store carries them in my size. Usually I'd be told that they would order them for me, but with a hefty surcharge. Amazon is great at letting me get my size in the style I want. These shoes are super comfortable and they fit! Now if I can just get rid of my slice.
on June 9, 2013
Shoes look good and are comfortable from the start. I have only played one round in them and they were good. Only thing I had an issue with was they squeek a little when on the course when you walk. I found myself having to stand completely still when others were putting. Hopefully this will stop once I have them fully broken in.
on December 5, 2013
Nike golf shoes. Terrible. Uncomfortable. Only wore them twice and had to remove mid-round the second time. I even used inserts to make more comfortable and they were still uncomfortable. Can feel spike locations through insole.. I intended to buy FootJoy but could not figure out how to use Amazon credit with associated vendor. Totally wasted expense.
on September 6, 2012
I've recently bought some nike clubs so I thought I'd do all Nike products. These shoes are a good deal, feel great and look even better.
on March 2, 2013
nice shoes at a good price. comfortable and lightweight. do not know if the shoes will help my golf game but i can only hope
on February 14, 2015
I would prefer more arch support. If you have higher arch's you might need to add some more support. Overall these are really nice golf shoes. Modern take on a classic look.
on April 29, 2013
My grandson looked at a number of golf shoes and like the overall look of the shoes better than any. He said they fit well and are comfortable.
on May 9, 2014
I based the size I ordered on another pair of Nikes (different style) and these are slightly larger. Still pretty good shoe for the price.
on August 7, 2013
This shoe has a nice leather upper, good spikes and stylish look. True fit for the size. Good shoe and excellent value.
on November 10, 2014
Cleats started falling off after the second time golfing. Comfy and sporty looking though!