5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing workout shirt!
Published on October 10, 2011 by K. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large
I ordered a size S but it fits like a size M, Too large for me.. I recomend ordering a smaller size that the one you wear. I should have ordered a XS. Regular size S nike shirts fits me perfectly.
Published 6 months ago by Isaac

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing workout shirt!, October 10, 2011
I bought this Nike Dri Fit shirt 2 years ago and it hasn't changed a bit since I bought it. The quality of these shirts is very good, and the performance is even better. I sweat a lot in general, and even more when I do any type of physical activity. These shirts don't get drenched and heavy like a cotton shirt. They stay light and breezy, making me feel less hot in the heat, and not weighed down by sweat. It has moisture wicking, which truly works. They fit perfectly, the neck always stays tight, which is very important to me. I hate when necks get stretched out over time. The length doesn't shorten up over time, an overall great shirt, especially for exercising.

I highly recommend any type of nike dry fit, my favorite is the grey!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shirts that I own for hiking, August 29, 2012
mhnstr (Christchurch, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nike Legend Dri-Fit Poly - 371642
I have tried several different shirts for running and biking and this Nike shirt is the best by far. It is true to size and comfortable. The material dries quickly and it does not retain odors which is a bonus if you are planning on bringing it on multi-day hikes. I highly recommend this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son jogs and loves this, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Nike Legend Dri-Fit Poly - 371642
High quality buy. The fabric is the coolest yet...my son says. He wants more of them. Color and fit is just right on this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, June 4, 2014
I've bought these shirts before from an actual Nike store and there is no comparison in the material. The shirt I bought from Amazon was soooooo thin it felt FAKE. I am still debating as of today if its a counterfeit shirt or not. The shirts i bought from the Nike store are thick and feel really durable. Nike store sells them for $25, might as well spend $2 more and get the real thing. I strongly DO NOT recommend this to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, December 19, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware Of The Size, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Nike Legend Dri-Fit Poly - 371642
The quality is very good, but the size is bigger than looks. My size is M but this shirt is like an L or XL to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect T shirt!, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Nike Legend Dri-Fit Poly - 371642
I bought this for my son's birthday, and he loved it so much he ordered a second one in the exact same color. He is very athletic and this shirt is perfect for workouts, for playing ball in, and he even likes it for going to classes with in college. I would highly recommend this shirt to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Quality, March 12, 2013
Nike is built with the best in quality and durability.
I have never been disappointed with any of their products.
Go Nike!

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this really a Nike Dri-Fit Tee?, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Nike Legend Dri-Fit Poly - 371642
I just read another review of this shirt where the reviewer questioned the shirts authenticity. I completely agree. I thought it was a knockoff when it first arrived and I still question it's authenticity. And when it comes to feel and breathing, it does not compare to the less expensive Champion dry fit shirts. The Champion shirts feel like silk compared to this shirt. This shirt is just sheer and has a cling feel to it, which is not comfortable. Size wise, it's spot on. I'm 5'8 at 170lbs, athletic build. A medium fits perfect. I've had this shirt for 2 months and I wish I could return it. For shame, Nike!

3.0 out of 5 stars Screwy Sizing, October 22, 2013
Bought two xl shirts at same time both are stamped xl. One fit and the other was to tight. Don't know what to say about that.

Nike Legend Dri-Fit Poly - 371642