Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 11.5 D(M) US|Color: White/Black/Metallic Pewter|Change
Price:$83.76 - $161.00

Bought these to replace an old pair of Nike golf shoes that I've had for 6-7 years. The shoes have a good look to them and are fairly comfortable to wear. However, the shape seemed awkward because of which I had to send them back. The shoes make a V like shape - broader at the back and significantly narrow on the front. Think pointed dress shoes except that the back is much wider. I guess its one of those things you need to see to understand. The size was perfect for me so I know that wasnt an issue. Just looked strange. I bought the FootJoy Contour shoes instead and those are just as good in looks (without the wierd V shape), are far more comfortable, and were $20 cheaper. Hope this helps.
on November 1, 2014
Very good shoes and wear well. A little polish ant they look like new. Easy to change the spikes and they do not come out during your round. Side hill lies are not an issue as far as traction is concerned.
on December 16, 2013
The length was right on. It's a wide shoe; so don't expect to have to get a wider variety for most purposes. Overall, it looks sharp, can be work in the clubhouse without issue and is very comfortable.
on February 22, 2014
Purchased for golf trip to Casa de Campo. Have purchased Nike golf shoes in the past and the fit plus construction is very reliable.

Well made with short break in period. You can pay more but hard to find this quality at such a value price
on August 12, 2013
I thought it would be too small (since I ordered 9.5, but received 9). Shoes are comfortable, walked 18 holes on first try, didn't need breaking in, they were comfortable throughout the entire round, and didn't leave a single blister.
on December 8, 2013
Great fit, I wear a size 9 basketball/ running shoe but purchased the 8.5 because the shoes looked long. Glad I did because the shoes feel awesome.The Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoe is a bit narrower than the actual Lunar running shoes, so expect a snug fit. I would suggest going to a local store and trying them on first if you can, then buy them online because they're much cheaper here.
on August 20, 2013
Was pretty excited to get these in the mail and I am not disappointed. Not only do the shoes look great with the red sole but they are very comfortable with the lunar technology. Size is true to my previous pair of Nike golf shoes which are true to any other Nike shoe at a size 9.
on December 10, 2012
These shoes not only look great and fashionable with black golf pants, but they are the most comfortable shoes (not just golf shoes) i have ever worn in my entire life!!!

Wish they made this version without spikes....i would buy multiple pairs!
on May 21, 2013
Newish golfer here so not quite sure what to expect from my first pair. I can't be certain, but i feel that i have an added stability with my golf swing that i have not experienced up to this point. These shoes are super comfortable in comparison to the other brands i tested, and have extra padding that really support my feet. After walking 18 holes the other day, my feet weren't screaming like in days past of using regular tennis shoes. I expected them to show some minor wear and tear after a month but they are still going strong. Just wipe them off once in awhile. Some people complain about the V- shape, but i saw this in alot of brands that i was thinking about purchasing. You get used to it very quickly.
on August 31, 2012
I must say that your golf shoes are one thing that you can kind of forget about when you're thinking of your golf equipment. My old ones were simply worn out so I decided to pick out some new ones and based on a bit of research ended up with Lunar Control. I liked the look and they seemed to have all of the features you could need in a golf shoe. I must say after wearing these for a number or rounds that they are awesome. They are comfortable, plenty of cushion to walk but also provide nice support and good footing for a solid swing. I picked up the White/Silver/Black because for some reason they were $99.00 when the other colors were $150. In my opinion, $99 is a bargain for these shoes. If these are in your price range you won't be dissapointed.