5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!
These are big head turners especially in the Volt color. Non stop compliments/comments. Shoes are very light and comfortable. I am not a runner, use these for everyday walking and some gym time but not running outside. They are pricey but they are top notch and you get what you pay for!
Published 22 months ago by Bobby

2.0 out of 5 stars Yep, I popped these shoes T W I C E
I'm a bigger, football built kind of guy. 6' 235, 25% body fat. I ran on these shoes and popped them after three days. I popped a second pair after three more runs. The cushioning is unparalleled and I love the look. The shoe is just not meant to be pushed by a football size guy.
Published 13 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, February 26, 2013
Bobby (Bay Area California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike Men's Air Max+ 2013 Running Shoe (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Yep, I popped these shoes T W I C E, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Nike Men's Air Max+ 2013 Running Shoe (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars pricey but nice , almost too nice too wear, August 27, 2013
kinda like the style , and color combo , fit nice ,price is alittle steep , id recomend these for training , considering buying a backup pair , maybe different color

1.0 out of 5 stars The shoes cost too much money to blow an air pocket, April 3, 2014
I had the shoes probably for one month I wore them maybe five times and the left shoe air pocket popped

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced product., December 5, 2013
heap material used to make it and over priced. It is not worth the price. Shame on this fake Nike.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, June 9, 2014
THESE SHOES ARE LIKE WALKING ON AIR THEY ARE REALLY LIGHT AND COMFORTABLE IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE YOU DONT HAVE THEM ON

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes with fantastic support, March 27, 2014
I have foot problems and this is the one running shoe that I can use that doesn't break down and make my feet hurt within a couple months. I only get in 2-3 miles a day, so I am not an marathon runner. I've been wearing Nike Air Maxes since 2009 when my podiatrist recommended them due to my foot injuries. They last 9 months to a year of almost daily use. They have a very stiff sole which gives you the support you need while running or walking. Test your shoes by trying to bend them in half. If they bend, that means there is very little support and your foot isn't suppose to bend that way. These Nikes never bend and are super firm. Run on my friends. Run on.

1.0 out of 5 stars lack of sole soport, March 7, 2014
alberto de zubiria (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
soles are not confortable at all. I had to keep my old new balance and send to the trash 3 pairs of new nike air max so othercwise they spoiled my feet soles even with or with our extra soles....

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy running shoes, January 13, 2014
OG "BDE" (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
they're a little spongy for running on a treadmill, but they're great and comfy for every day use. They take a few times wearing to break in, beware, I found the soles to be pretty slippery until they had a little wear on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Max, June 3, 2013
Love these shoes. They look really good and feel great. I have 4 pair of these now and love them all.

Nike Men's Air Max+ 2013 Running Shoe