5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about the AIR
Nothing like running and walking on Max Air. It's good to be back in a pair of Nikes! They are the only shoe for me.
Published 8 months ago by RR

2.0 out of 5 stars what the heck?
I have been buying Nike air MAX since the airmax 360. I loved them all...except this one.

I have flat feet, and all the other airmax (360, 2012, etc) had a low arch. The SUPER high arch on this shoe can not be fixed by swapping the insole. They are also somewhat narrow. My feet hurt like these are cheap shoes.

Its a sad day for flat foots everywhere...
Published 1 month ago by Andrew D. Esquivel

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about the AIR, April 28, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike Air Max 2014 Style 621077-700 Volt/Black, May 15, 2014
Shoes fit as expected and they are very comfortable. The Nike Air Max series is very well supported and the shoe is light.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 AirMaxedOut, February 7, 2014
Luv these shoes, dese are super sporty...I own like 12 pair of tennis shoes, these are the best by far

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., March 18, 2014
This review is from: Nike Mens Air Max 2014 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I bought these on Sunday looking for a replacement for my everyday shoes. I have a defect in my feet that has caused me to suffer from a lot of pain in the ankles and in the knees, so I have to wear comfortable shoes all the time(it's nothing serious, I play basketball and soccer on a regular basis).

I've only worn them since yesterday and I'm already really impressed by the comfort and pain relief that I'm experiencing. Just trying them on feels great and I could feel a huge difference walking with these shoes. I really recommend them for people suffering from knee problems. I'm very satisfied overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Excellent, May 29, 2014
It is Excellent, I received on time and the quality is great work as It’s required and I will give 5 stars, it’s just Wonderful, better impossible, I was checking many different and similar of this one and I couldn’t find someone like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes - bought two pair!, November 12, 2014
I commented previously that I also recently dislocated and broke my ankle in three places, so I will just duplicate my info here. I bought these 2014 Air Max in both all Black and in all White (with black soles). I love them and they are just about the only shoes I am wearing at the moment since they are the most comfortable. They give a lot of support, but not too much like my saucony running shoes (which are great for running, when I can get back to it). These provide a lot of cushion in the heals. Anyway you won't regret it if you buy them, but they may run just a bit on the small side, when compared against some other brands. Compared against other NIKE Air Max the run as expected size wise as they fit the same as my old Air Maxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Max are worth every penny, May 7, 2014
My Husband loves them they fit him perfectly buys them every year a new style comes out very comfortable and stylish

2.0 out of 5 stars what the heck?, October 27, 2014

Its a sad day for flat foots everywhere. The long history of the airmax comfort is no more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, are really confortable, September 16, 2014
excellent product. Shop fulfilled with the delivery and arrived on time. the texture and material of the product is of high quality. I am satisfied with the product. I recommend the seller and the products they sell.

The product price is commensurate with the quality. The relationship between price and quality is good. The expectations of the product is guaranteed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe I own, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Nike Mens Air Max 2014 Running Shoes (Apparel)
These Nike Air Max shoes are by far and away the most comfortable pair I own.

A few years back, I broke the arch of my foot in a freak accident. Ever since I have had a painful time in any pair of shoes. These shoes have literally made a painful walk into a painless experience.

Not only are they top quality, but they look awesome and the different color schemes available are all great.

Nike Mens Air Max 2014 Running Shoes